Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody comes back from getting KTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
      Now that Manny has lost his aura of invincibility a lot of journalists aren't interested him anymore forr some reason. It's not like hes never lost before. Armchair journalists though
      Dude no disrespect but you left it out there: A keyboard warrior complaining about a Armchair journalist..lol thats rich.

Comment

The only way I'll say Pac is done is if he lets Rios stop him.
        My prediction for this fight is Rios will take a beating worse then what Pac served to Margarito. I just hope Garcia knows when to stop the fight, If not Rios might have to retire too.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
          You're sick and tired of it but here you are talking about it. Just for the record, I don't think Pacquiao is done.
          Im just stating the ignorance of the journalist in this case

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
            To be honest Pac is at the end or near the end of his career in boxing and his official record in his last three fights are 1-2 with the most famous KO in recent history, so yes there is reason to believe the end may be near and he might not be the same. We have all seen boxers never completely come back from that type of KO. I will admit the way the guy writes the article it seems Pac is in a rocking chair already. Bob knows this and this is why he set Pac up with a relative punching bag so he can get some of the luster back. Would anyone be suprised if Pac ko's this guy? Exactly, you expect this guy to make Pac look good. Now IF Pac does lose by KO again to THIS guy, You would definitely have to say its OVER for Manny. Cause that would be a 1-3 record in his last fights, but come on say something bad about Manny or Floyd and one thing is for sure, you will get alot of hits just like Rios face will in this fight.
            Yes but im talking from an analaytical boxing perspective, he dominated bradley and did more then enough to win the fight convincingly, and against marquez he looked the sharpest and best that ive seen him since the margarito fight.

Comment

just like what boxing scene experts say, "you lose, youre shot. immediate retirement is the only way."

Comment

Double edged sword fight here. There is no winning for PAc in this fight.

Comment

Pacquiao IS DONE.

Comment

Pacquiao isn't shot he just wasn't really that good to begin with. Only his cheerleaders will use the "his no longer prime or focus" excuse to help them sleep better at night. Manny VS Marquez v was the best Manny has looked yet got KTFO! The only thing that has decline in Pac is his decline in cherry picks. Bradley and Marquez are the last cherry that are too sour so Branden looks sweeter of the three yet Branden might retire sleeping beauty.

Comment

Working...
                    X