Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once and for all, who is the best soccer player of all time(poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    yes you're right. I had the name Yevgeny in my head while I was typing!
    Great name tho

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Messi is a scrub tap in merchant who also plays in a league full of scrubs. He has ATG midfielders setting up simple scrub goals, against scrub teams, in a scrub league. His record for Argentina says it all.
      La Liga is a scrub league? .

That explains why PL teams are always sniffing around La Liga for talent because they can't produce **** unlike in Spain .

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Great name tho
        It's my name, except I spell mine with an I before the last Y.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
          La Liga is a scrub league? .

That explains why PL teams are always sniffing around La Liga for talent because they can't produce **** unlike in Spain .
          PL takes a handful of the best Spaniards, the rest are tomato cans.

What has Messi won with Argentina again?.

Maradona won the World Cup on his own with a team of scrubs, whereas Messi is continually exposed at international level.

Comment

Gerrard!!!!

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos-El_indio View Post
              Christiano>Cruyff, he was faster, stronger, more skilful, scored more(as a winger) with way more assists, better at set plays, IMO even better at heading the ball
              Atleast get his name right numb nuts!!

Comment

Im saying Zidane. Followed extremely closely by Maradona

The rest were very good but these two were on another level in my opinion.

Maradona practically carried his national team through games and Zidane bossed virtually every game I have even seen him play. His passing was unreal and awareness and movement second to none

Comment

When all is said and done it will most likely be Messi, but at the moment it's Pele.

Comment

Might be this chap:

Known as 'The Derry Pele' & 'Messi with a Beard' - It's Paddy McCourt!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      PL takes a handful of the best Spaniards, the rest are tomato cans.

What has Messi won with Argentina again?.

Maradona won the World Cup on his own with a team of scrubs, whereas Messi is continually exposed at international level.
                      Messi will have his chance to shine at international level. Just wait and see.

Comment

Working...
                      X