No announcement yet.

Donaire hits Golden Boy for ruse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire hits Golden Boy for ruse

this situation is getting weirder by the day.
    http://www.philstar.com/sports/2013/...olden-boy-ruse

Yea ok...

Why is he saying the contract was for him to fight Mares "in" June? I thought it said "by June" or something along those lines?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I don't believe Top Rank, GBP, or Donaire.

It's all BULLSHIET!

Comment

I kinda believe Donaire here. He made mention of wanting Mares immediately after his last fight and that the promoters need to situate that and make it happen as he's stated (with Arum right beside him during the interview) that he's been asking for the fight. I think he knows he can beat Mares. I made mention of the fact that if people outside both Mares and Donaire's circle are seeing a contract made up from Golden Boy to fight Donaire, how genuine is it? How many contracts to do we see floating around the net for the public to see before anything is even signed?

I can understand how people think Bob Arum is a snake (which he is), but Oscar and GBP are Saints? LOL...they're all promoters at the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
          I don't believe Top Rank, GBP, or Donaire.

It's all BULLSHIET!
          Arum even confirmed it! We saw it here! Nonito just a puppet that TR is stringing along. So i believe GBP on this one. Arum doing the sane thing in trying to manipulate the media. He apparently got you

Comment

Bob never gave them the contract, that's why Dunkin and Donaire never saw it. Donaire never once, through all of this, showed any interest in fighting Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
              Bob never gave them the contract, that's why Dunkin and Donaire never saw it. Donaire never once, through all of this, showed any interest in fighting Mares.
              Immediately after the Arce fight he told Kellerman right in front of Arum that hes been asking for the Mares fight with Arum having a puss face on him. Donaire nor Mares are really the issue here. He even said Mares is a better fight than Rigo based on styles in the same interview. Besides literally putting a gun to either Arum or Oscar / Schaeffer's heads, what's he supposed to do? Be like Gamboa and not fight for a year and half?

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                I kinda believe Donaire here. He made mention of wanting Mares immediately after his last fight and that the promoters need to situate that and make it happen as he's stated (with Arum right beside him during the interview) that he's been asking for the fight. I think he knows he can beat Mares. I made mention of the fact that if people outside both Mares and Donaire's circle are seeing a contract made up from Golden Boy to fight Donaire, how genuine is it? How many contracts to do we see floating around the net for the public to see before anything is even signed?

I can understand how people think Bob Arum is a snake (which he is), but Oscar and GBP are Saints? LOL...they're all promoters at the end of the day.
                Arum confirmed he received it. He has made multiple comments on it. Nonito is just a puppet. They say since mares moving up meant he necer wanted if when mares himself said if no nonito fight then hes moving up. This was after it was rejected.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA
                  Umm that's bull**** cause Arum AND DUNKIN confirmed it with Steve Kim. Like Fetta said, it was confirmed.

Bottom line is, Donaire seems to be turning into a compuslive liar like Mayweather. He's getting caught in his own lies.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

It was confirmed, Nonito. You can't bull**** your way out of this.

But go fight Darchinyan. I'm sure that's what all your fans were wanting instead.

Comment

Working...
                    X