Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who had the more disgraceful performance against PAC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously, it's Clottey. Clottey didn't throw anything meaningful at all. While you could say the same for Mosley, there's a difference. Mosley had a reason. He got tagged hard. He became timid.

Clottey's defense prevented that from happening. He just decided not to throw, apparently. While he did mark up Pacquiao, it's mainly because Pacquiao marks up rather easily. I remember a mark or something under his eye after the Hatton bout. A bout that lasted all of two rounds.

Mosley also could rely on potentially hurting Manny in the later rounds. Unlikely, but possible with his speed and power. Clottey had no chance of that happening for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      Pac's last 5 fights have all been crap. Im not buying another one of his PPVs im tired of him fighting bums or zombies and robbing hard working people off $60...
      You actually bought it

Comment

Mayweather should be in the poll even though his bad performance was not inside the ring.

Comment

clottey fighted better because he didnt run like a punk b-tch !!!!!! mosley on the other hand ran like he saw a ghost !!!!! ...... welll maybe he did see a ghost the ghost of margaritas face , and cottos face after they were in the ring with the most devestating fighter since iron mike tyson !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Both were pretty bad. Both were evidently scared of getting KO'd. I'm more disappointed in Shane because he's never fought scared before.

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
              Both were pretty bad. Both were evidently scared of getting KO'd. I'm more disappointed in Shane because he's never fought scared before.
              So did Clottey

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
                Is it Joshua, 12 rounds of turtleing, or Shane, 12 rounds of beckpedalling (not 9 as he was doing it before the kd)? What I find interesting is these two guys knew well that they're 11 rounds behind yet never let it hang in the final round. SMH
                they both were pretty weaksauce imho...

Comment

After paying $60 for Clottey/pac I felt that maybe I was better off not buying it, but forgot about it the next day.

After watching Mosley/pac for free via live stream, although I had no intention of ordering it and no real basis for the thought that followed, I couldn't stop obsessing about the nightmare of a mistake I would've made had I ordered it..

Comment

Working...
                  X