• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan fractured both hands

Good for him...

Grit...

Comment

What the fuck?? Was he throwing THAT hard?

Comment

that means whoever wrapped his hands did a bad job.

that's the first that that happened to khan. one hand is understandable. but two? something went wrong with the way they wrapped his hands.

and for people who like to jump on conclusions, i DO NOT mean anything about illegal handwraps.

i am only talking about wrapping his hand in general.

Comment

Where is the X-rays? They look swollen like most fighters hands after a fight...where is the x-rays to suggest they're fractured?

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post

that's the first that that happened to khan. one hand is understandable. but two? something went wrong with the way they wrapped his hands.

and for people who like to jump on conclusions, i DO NOT mean anything about illegal handwraps.

Ironically Roach said two days ago, makesure they wrap his hands tightly

Comment

That was my thought...to tight.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                Where is the X-rays? They look swollen like most fighters hands after a fight...where is the x-rays to suggest they're fractured?

look at the right hand near the wrist, see that uneven buldge? that's a sign of fractured bone.

look at the left hand now, index, middle, and ring knucles can't be seen and the soreness is going vertically like a triangle. that's also a sign of fractured bone. for the left hand, im almost positive that the fractured area is in middle and ring knuckles.

Comment

Good point. That's what I was thinking too. He's with new people, so maybe it was someone new who did it. And he may not have noticed in training there was a problem with the way they were wrapped, but in a long fight it was evident.

Comment

Roach mentioned fuk all with his hands just his wrists. His hands look swollen same happens to me when I hit the bag hard. No one can imply there's anything wrong with his hands unless they show they're fractured through an X-ray.

Comment

Working...
                    X