Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GBP Bringing Hatton Back To Feed Him To Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GBP Bringing Hatton Back To Feed Him To Canelo?

Makes sense to me if you look at the choosingh of opponents they have for the red head.

Yes Hatton is coming to avenge Matthew Hatton,they will call this fight..........."REVENGE".Hatton will win leading to a massive rematch with Floyd in The U.K ppv #'s will be shattered

Comment

Hatton is a cash cow.

Comment

Originally posted by george benton View Post
        Yes Hatton is coming to avenge Matthew Hatton,they will call this fight..........."REVENGE"
        NOOOO!!!!!

Man, you're probably right.

Comment

Yes Hatton is coming to avenge Matthew Hatton,they will call this fight..........."REVENGE".Hatton will win leading to a massive rematch with Floyd in The U.K ppv #'s will be shattered
          Hahahaha "Revenge" go work for Oscar dude.

Comment

This^^^^^^^

Comment

LOL....I was thinking Guerrero would be a future Canelo opponent but this would top that X10.

Comment

I wouldn't think it is for Canelo, although it could work out that way I guess especially if things go awry for him at some point in the near future.

They have a bunch of guys from 140-154 that could use the exposure a Hatton fight could bring, plus they also have some older guys so this gives their senior circuit a very good option ($$$) even if they have to travel to see Hatton.

Comment

This is what it looks Watching a Canelo fight.

Last edited by AnimalisticMeth; 07-29-2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Canelo has already beat Hatton and cotto

Comment

Working...
                    X