Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Brown vs Drake almost done for Sept 15th! Would it outsell Chavez vs Martinez??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir.Afiln View Post
    Thats like saying would you listen to justin beiber or 2PAC..
    SMFH
    2Pac was a ballerina and humped blowup dolls and did the Humpty Dance on stage. IDK man it's even

Comment

If you think about it, $5mill is a bargain to get them to sign. With the numbers they'd probably draw. The promoter will get way more.

Comment

The sideshow that would be would be unmatched. If it was more than 3 one minute rounds i'd have to go watch that live lol

Comment

It would sell for pure entertainment! Watch two females fight, why not?

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            its ony three, one minute rounds though, and 24oz gloves on top of that.

none of these dudes know how to punch, even with them swinging wild with their chin in the air its unlikely somebody is gonna do real damage and you know its not gonna be any real boxing going on. its gonna be a slapfest where neither guy makes a real statement or wins convincingly.

if it was 3x3 with 14-18oz gloves it would be the **** though.
            Floyd joy mayweather sr would train them

Comment

Thts crazy money 4 this right when u consider I can think of only 6 fights who have done that money 4 a fight in the last year

Comment

Dang 2.5 Mil each and 2.5 after?

Huge **** right there.

Shows you how music and reality TV is a big hit in the US.

Comment

the game already rocked and embarrass 40 glocc.... see the video for yourself, 40 glocc was shook and scared... so much for all those claiming the game is a fake ganster.....

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    24 oz. boxing gloves on

God damn, lol.

But yes, of course, this fight would sell a lot more than Martinez-Chavez Jr, and Canelo vs any one not named Mayweather.

This is actually bad for boxing, because I think Drake vs Chris Brown would get all of the attention. I personally want to watch Martinez vs Chavez, and Canelo vs Lopez, but i'm a hardcore boxing fan of real boxing. Not 24oz boxing.
                    fight to end all fights: chris brown vs drake

"HISTORY....be part of it" - oscar de la hoya

Comment

If Chris Brown wins he should rematch Rihanna.

Comment

Working...
                      X