Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd mayweather sr:"i hear oscar talking about fighting again..he better come see me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly at 154 i think dlh can still contend,its a weak division and Oscar is not that old,losses to Mayweather and Pacquiao when your past prime are no biug deal imo.He beats the breaks off of Chavez Jr but gets koed by Canelo.

Comment

Floyd Sr just looking for a new pepsi connection! No worries!

Comment

Why would anyone want wifebeater sr. as a trainer? That idiot would just show up late to training camp cause he gotta stop by taco bell

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          Fight would never happen,he's a money fighter for Top Rank and would have a hard time making 154
          I kinda see how you thought this, but I'd figure Oscar would rather do it at 160 anyway. Not that I even believe Oscar is coming back, but if he wanted to, after taking 3 years off at the age of 38, I don't see him being eager to get himself down to 154 in the first place. I'm sure he'll settle for 160 without an argument. And you crazy if you think Uncle Bob wouldn't capitalize on such a fight.

Comment

He's 38 and years of drug and alcohol abuse

Comment

Expect Oscar-Alvarez soon. Expect Alvarez to sign a multi year contract, and expect Oscar to lose.

Comment

if morales can comback so can oscar.........

Comment

Im a big fan of Oscar, but I have no interest in seeing a shell of him return to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                    "I hear Oscar's talking about fighting again. If Oscar plans on fighting again, he better come see me," remarked world-class trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr., who's been hearing rumblings in Las Vegas that future Hall of Famer Oscar De La Hoya is contemplating a return to the ring. Fresh out of an extended stay in rehab for undisclosed substance abuse issues [although sources first informed FightHype.com it was a problem with cocaine], De La Hoya has recently been reminiscing about his younger years on his official Twitter page, posting photos and videos of himself boxing when he was still a teenager. According to Mayweather Sr., De La Hoya will likely make one more run in the sport despite announcing his retirement over two years ago. Read More
                    Id say that if it was not just the strain of the Pacquiao legal suit, I'd stay far away from Mayweather, PARTICULARLY if it was cocaine.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                      Im not interested. He's super rich he doesnt need to get beat up. Im only interested in a Trinidad rematch.
                      @Cruiserweight?

Have you seen Tito?

Comment

Working...
                      X