Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd mayweather sr:"i hear oscar talking about fighting again..he better come see me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd mayweather sr:"i hear oscar talking about fighting again..he better come see me

"I hear Oscar's talking about fighting again. If Oscar plans on fighting again, he better come see me," remarked world-class trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr., who's been hearing rumblings in Las Vegas that future Hall of Famer Oscar De La Hoya is contemplating a return to the ring. Fresh out of an extended stay in rehab for undisclosed substance abuse issues [although sources first informed FightHype.com it was a problem with cocaine], De La Hoya has recently been reminiscing about his younger years on his official Twitter page, posting photos and videos of himself boxing when he was still a teenager. According to Mayweather Sr., De La Hoya will likely make one more run in the sport despite announcing his retirement over two years ago. Read More

He better.

Comment

He need to fight a journeyman.

Comment

Im not interested. He's super rich he doesnt need to get beat up. Im only interested in a Trinidad rematch.

Comment

de la hoya vs julio cesar chavez jr would be cool

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
            Yeah man.

It would be nice to see JR. kick the crap out of Oscar. Unfortunately Chavez Jr. isn't good and De La Hoya might still actually have a shot at beating him.

Comment

I hope he doesn't get fed to Chavez Jr. That p*ssy doesn't deserve that big of a fight.

Canelo-DLH anyone? Canelo's supposed to be the new Golden Boy, and beating the old one would immediately get him a huge fanbase in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
                Yeah man.

It would be nice to see JR. kick the crap out of Oscar. Unfortunately Chavez Jr. isn't good and De La Hoya might still actually have a shot at beating him.
                i would say sr had a better chance right now lol

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                  Fight would never happen,he's a money fighter for Top Rank and would have a hard time making 154

Comment

Oscar and Big Floyd will be snorting up a storm....lighting the crack pipes, then getting down to a little cross dressing.

Comment

Working...
                    X