Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great article: Facade of legacy: The tragic career path pacquiao faces!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great article: Facade of legacy: The tragic career path pacquiao faces!

(taken from Fight Hype)

Of all the years I've been following the sport of boxing, I've never once accused a fighter to "make a mockery of the sport", but after the farce of a championship fight on November 13th between Manny Pacquiao and Antonio Margarito, I can honestly say that Manny Pacquiao is making a mockery of the sport. This isn't to say that the fight wasn't exciting; both fighters put on one hell of a blood-n-guts performance, but what most casual fight fans don't realize is that the fight stunk from the beginning, reeking with catchweights and paper titles in a division where neither guy really deserved a title shot in the first place.

FULL INTERVIEW

NO- This Article is the Absolute TRUTH
    32.65%
    YES- It's all lies and holds no weight
    67.35%

Nick Wong?

you couldn't come up with a better alias, Jiddu?

Comment

i am not going to read the whole article just cuz it seems bias by that paragraph that you posted.

But, what makes it a great article? Because, it is shittin on Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
        Nick Wong?

Judy Dilly Dally is back? :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
          Nick Wong?

haha naw that def aint me man...id have a "brotha" name like Dolomite Jenkins or some ****...

Comment

when your on top you get haters !!! even jeasus had haters just like manny does

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              i am not going to read the whole article just cuz it seems bias by that paragraph that you posted.

But, what makes it a great article? Because, it is shittin on Pac?
              naw its a good article...has nothing to do with "****ting: on Pac...and if you consider him speaking on Pac's recent fights and the truth within those fights...then I guess Pac ****ted on himself. The guys spits all facts...you should READ the full article

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                Judy Dilly Dally is back? :laugh:
                back?..I never left

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                  (taken from Fight Hype)

Of all the years I've been following the sport of boxing, I've never once accused a fighter to "make a mockery of the sport", but after the farce of a championship fight on November 13th between Manny Pacquiao and Antonio Margarito, I can honestly say that Manny Pacquiao is making a mockery of the sport. This isn't to say that the fight wasn't exciting; both fighters put on one hell of a blood-n-guts performance, but what most casual fight fans don't realize is that the fight stunk from the beginning, reeking with catchweights and paper titles in a division where neither guy really deserved a title shot in the first place.

FULL INTERVIEW

Good read! and I saved fight hype in my favorites because of that article.

He basically said everything I have been saying!

Nick is the Wong one to mess with.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                    when your on top you get haters !!! even jeasus had haters just like manny does

So anyone who speaks on the WBC sanctioning a 154lbs title match for a vacant belt with 2 guys who are NOT #1 & #2 @154lbs is a HATER?

Comment

Working...
                    X