Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Expert analysts" claim Pacquiao "faster than Leonard","Mayweather has no shot"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Expert analysts" claim Pacquiao "faster than Leonard","Mayweather has no shot"

Looks like everyone on television is suddenly a boxing expert
    Even those who agree with these statements should be able to enjoy the hyperbolic commentary.

he probably is faster than ali or leonard.

he is a damn featherweight. those guys were welterweights and heavyweights.

it is funny when sports analysts who don't really follow the sport talk about boxing though. it's good for us. i'll take it even though they don't know what they're talking about. any publicity is good publicity.

Comment

Manny's a top fighter and deserves plenty of respect, but this collective media jerk-off is getting on my nerves.

I'm fed up with having to clean spunk off my monitor. It's ****ing unhygienic.

Comment

Once this guy said Ali was faster than Leonard, i stopped the video.
        Those so called experts are just journalists who couldn't talk about politics, so they watch 10 boxing fights( with Ali, Tyson and De La Hoya) and call themselves "boxing experts".

That's why i still don't listen to their statements, guys like Steward or Hopkins have better knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugwump View Post
          Manny's a top fighter and deserves plenty of respect, but this collective media jerk-off is getting on my nerves.

I'm fed up with having to clean spunk off my monitor. It's ****ing unhygienic.
          It's only been three fights since the second Marquez bout, but it seems like no one in the world could possibly last the distance with him anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayorga-Rules View Post
            Once this guy said Ali was faster than Leonard, i stopped the video.
            Those so called experts are just journalists who couldn't talk about politics, so they watch 10 boxing fights( with Ali, Tyson and De La Hoya) and call themselves "boxing experts".

That's why i still don't listen to their statements, guys like Steward or Hopkins have better knowledge.
            People were making similar claims about Ali during his career, saying they "measured" that he was faster than Robinson and every other fighter in history. I somewhat wonder about the motivation that compels these media figures to say such things

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
              People were making similar claims about Ali during his career, saying they "measured" that he was faster than Robinson and every other fighter in history. I somewhat wonder about the motivation that compels these media figures to say such things
              ali's not even the fastest heavyweight ever. at least handspeed anyway. patterson had faster hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                It's only been three fights since the second Marquez bout, but it seems like no one in the world could possibly last the distance with him anymore.
                thats the power of the media for ya tengoshi san... i know u are not the biggest MP fan but damn... if u dont buy what the media is saying just ignore it... u sound like marquez after the 2nd fight... whiner...

Comment

Who the **** those guys think they're talking about? David Diaz ?

I ain't a Mayweather fan but goddam it ain't decent to say such stupid things, Mayweather is a MUCH bigger threat than JMM cause he can do everything he does with more speed, more power and more defense. And knowing that Marquez did beat Pacquiao twice( imo, at worse Pacman won controversial decisions), i wouldn't say Mayweather is an underdog in that fight.

And this boxing mathematics needs to stop: Mayorga beats Forrest twice who himself won twice against Mosley. Styles make fights.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                    thats the power of the media for ya tengoshi san... i know u are not the biggest MP fan but damn... if u dont buy what the media is saying just ignore it... u sound like marquez after the 2nd fight... whiner...
                    You misunderstand - I'm not bashing Pacquiao at all, I'm laughing at this media farce.

Comment

Working...
                    X