Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire on Facing Rigondeaux: It Would Be Easy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethier way mares and rigo are to dam small, donaire would ko on size alone to much of an advantage for any fighter. Needs to go up in Weight and fight people his own size for a change.

Comment

• It would be so easy he might as well give you his belt...

Comment

• Woulda Joke. Mares would get easily handled by Donaire most likely by knockout! He gets hit a lot nd with donaire dats trouble. Rigo stands a chance cuz he got just as fast hands if not faster with good power nd defense. Nd Marroquin really isint dat bad, hes a big sb with power ! fyi Hes better than the last three Donaire fouhgt.

Comment

• Originally posted by wizard king View Post
          Ethier way mares and rigo are to dam small, donaire would ko on size alone to much of an advantage for any fighter. Needs to go up in Weight and fight people his own size for a change.
          I was thinkin the same thing about the size. I've noticed Nonito seems to be way bigger than the last two people he fought (they didn't look anywhere close to being in the same weight class). With that being said , I think Rigondeaux can box with Nonito. Not sure about how they'll compare size wise but if nonito is way bigger than rigo then it could be tough for Rigo

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            I agree dont see the hype with Rigo

i think he's got some serious skills, but he's got the flaws, and his accomplishments are nothing to suggest that he can beat a p4p elite like donaire.
            Last edited by New England; 12-18-2012, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Love how the replies here say then fight him and beat him if its so easy nonito!

Doesn't that remind you guys of Floyd Mayweather? talking about how easy it would be to beat Pacuqiao but never fought him.

Everyone was saying so fight him Floyd and beat him if its so easy! and his fans were defending him the same way some people are defending Nonito.

Could Nonito be borrowing a page from Floyds book?
              The thing is Nonito just fought 4 times this year, and hasn't been in a long vacation.

Comment

• It might actually happen! They are starting with the build up

http://www.examiner.com/article/bad-...eam-rigondeaux

Comment

• Originally posted by Tito777 View Post
                  Woulda Joke. Mares would get easily handled by Donaire most likely by knockout! He gets hit a lot nd with donaire dats trouble. Rigo stands a chance cuz he got just as fast hands if not faster with good power nd defense. Nd Marroquin really isint dat bad, hes a big sb with power ! fyi Hes better than the last three Donaire fouhgt.
                  The last 3 he fought all had belts and top 10 rankings at 122 (till Arce dropped down). Marroquin was never top 10, never had a belt, and had recently lost to a total scrub on telefutura.

Comment

• Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                    Ethier way mares and rigo are to dam small, donaire would ko on size alone to much of an advantage for any fighter. Needs to go up in Weight and fight people his own size for a change.
                    Why, to make it a fair fight? Should he also wear 10oz gloves? You realize he fought at 115 2 years back? So why can't all these smaller guys drop down to 115 or beyond, if that gives them their best chance of winning, and why is this Donaire's problem? He's never failed to make the weight, right?

In fact, the only 2 fight night weights we have from HBO have him blowing up very little, much less than his opponent:

Donaire 129, Arce 135
                    Donaire 126, Montiel 134

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
                      Mares is a massive hypejob, and would get brutally outboxed.

At least Rigondeaux has actual boxing skills, to hang in there with Nonito.
                      I support your comment 101%

Comment

Working...
                      X