Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Stevenson gets accused and hated of ''ducking'' yet ignore Khan ducking Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone knows Kahn is a weasel and he's widely hated. I think people want to hate Stevenson because they've got this Kova love affair going on. At this point, I don't blame anyone for avoiding Hopkins. His game is pretty awful for any opponent and you can't look good fighting him.

Comment

Something else I brought up in a thread I made a few days ago, Khan was HARDLY criticized for fighting Diaz at a catch weight of 143, yet look at the pages and pages of hate Danny is receiving for fighting Salka, a stay busy fight, at a 142 LB catch weight. Double standards are crazy around this place.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
          Something else I brought up in a thread I made a few days ago, Khan was HARDLY criticized for fighting Diaz at a catch weight of 143, yet look at the pages and pages of hate Danny is receiving for fighting Salka, a stay busy fight, at a 142 LB catch weight. Double standards are crazy around this place.
          You really think the catchweight is why people are critical?

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
            The Khan fight was a tune up/re build type fight and everybody knew that. The Garcia is the same but they are not selling it as such a fight. Hence the criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              The Khan fight was a tune up/re build type fight and everybody knew that. The Garcia is the same but they are not selling it as such a fight. Hence the criticism.
              Yeah. A former two time world champion in Diaz is the same as the 77th ranked lightweight in the world, Salka

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Why? Everyone and their mother's said Garcia lost to Herrera. So why can't it be a tune up fight?

Comment

The difference between Stevenson and those other fighters is that Stevenson is a pedophile and they are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Yeah. A former two time world champion in Diaz is the same as the 77th ranked lightweight in the world, Salka
                    It's a tune up fight.

Comment

Khan was advised by Dick Schaefer to pull out of the fight because he was getting a Floyd fight, which he would have had Maidana not upset Broner. The advice backfired on him big time.

Comment

Working...
                      X