Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko vs Haye fight negotiations go wrong Hitler video !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko vs Haye fight negotiations go wrong Hitler video !

So funny lol

hahahahaa thats ****in hilarious. ****in hitler. I bet you Klitschko2011 and Tunney are Hitler offspring. I bet you they'd sound just like him hahaha Same threats, PMS and urraythang.

Comment

Here's a video of Natedatpkid:

Comment

Thats funny because if Pac or Floyd were white their dicks would be all over your profile.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          Thats funny because if Pac or Floyd were white their dicks would be all over your profile.
          I'm a Pacquiao fan. He's one of my top five favorite fighters. I have him in my avatar from time to time.

But I'm not a fan of Floyd. If he was white but otherwise the same, I'd still consider him to be a coward and a childlike fool.

Natedatkid, I've never seen you post anything good about a boxer who is not black. You're the racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
            I'm a Pacquiao fan. He's one of my top five favorite fighters. I have him in my avatar from time to time.

But I'm not a fan of Floyd. If he was white but otherwise the same, I'd still consider him to be a coward and a childlike fool.

Natedatkid, I've never seen you post anything good about a boxer who is not black. You're the racist.
            Now your just a blatant liar. I always go around saying "I don't like Wlad because he's boring as ***** until Steward tell him to grow some balls and get the bum out of there then we see the best Wlad." SAY IT ALL THE TIME. I always say postive things about Vital because he's a ****in warrior compared to today's standard of whack heavyweights.

Kasidits is in my sig. I MADE A KATS WARRIOR TRIBUTE PAGE. After Froch went toe to toe with Kessler and Abraham I always respect him as a fighter but not his mouth. Jake Lamotta is one of my all time favorites. Kelly Pavlik I love watching fight.

You motha****in cry racism whenever you disagree with somebody says something bad about the Klitscko's. How childish is that? Thats how you know your a ****in racist not to mention you love that pro-white site you were bashing 2fast about. Only you would know he was on such a site hahaha

Your a big klitchsko ball licking baby hahaha

Comment

Damn tunneys pissed

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
                Here's a video of Natedatpkid:

Comment

Tunney is so sad. He's like one of the only people I know that makes the most one sided poll questions about the Klitschko's. Like who has the best resume of all active heavyweights. He got hit with Holyfield, pissed em off and he edited into the post "I mean champions or current contenders" hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                    hahahahaa thats ****in hilarious. ****in hitler. I bet you Klitschko2011 and Tunney are Hitler offspring. I bet you they'd sound just like him hahaha Same threats, PMS and urraythang.
                    Its a well known fact that the the Klitchko brother grand parents where Nazi sympathizers

Comment

Working...
                    X