Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLOYD MAYWEATHER did leave on table 52.5 MILLION DOLLARS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLOYD MAYWEATHER did leave on table 52.5 MILLION DOLLARS!

He ducked PACQUIAO and he left on table 40 millions

plus he didnt want to take 12.5 million from JERRY JONES for taking a fight on

DALLAS stadium cuz he would be positive for XYLOCAINE.

its a dead issue dude just let it go and move on

Comment

This fs dead both have moved on. Its time you did the same.

Comment

Originally posted by lyricalether View Post
        its a dead issue dude just let it go and move on

Maybe you are right cuz its obviously that he is scared to death of PACQUIAO.

I mean if you ask blue collar worker would he take 52.5 millions to fight PACQUIAO,he would deffinetly say yes.

Ya feel?

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
          This fs dead both have moved on. Its time you did the same.

GAMBOA looks strongggggggggggg

Comment

Originally posted by EMIL2010 View Post
            Maybe you are right cuz its obviously that he is scared to death of PACQUIAO.

I mean if you ask blue collar worker would he take 52.5 millions to fight PACQUIAO,he would deffinetly say yes.

Ya feel?
            If you ask any guy to fight Mayweather for the same amount, any guy would take any test, and give sperm/ blood whatever on the day of the fight.

The game you play is stupid. Your a horrible poster, please just stop posting.

Comment

Originally posted by HazardousBoxer View Post
              If ypu ask any guy to fight Mayweather for the same amount, any guy would take any test, and give sperm/ blood whatever on the day of the fight.

The game you play is stupid. Your a horrible poster, please just stop posting.

You cant denied that he didnt took 52.5 million dollars to fight PACMAN in DALLAS.

Comment

next subject

Comment

Originally posted by EMIL2010 View Post
                  You cant denied that he didnt took 52.5 million dollars to fight PACMAN in DALLAS.
                  Dude.. You ******. You act like any other location isnt paying a site fee to the boxers..Dallas isnt the only place that pays to have a fight.

You cant deny Pacman gave up possibly even more money to fight Floyd in Nevada.

Like I said. These games are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by HazardousBoxer View Post
                    Dude.. You ******. You act like any other location isnt paying a site fee to the boxers..Dallas isnt the only place that pays to have a fight.

You cant deny Pacman gave up possibly even more money to fight Floyd in Nevada.

Like I said. These games are stupid.

****** show me proof that NEVADA payed more then 25 millions!

52.5 millions OMG

Comment

Working...
                    X