Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Margarito sparring partner Ricardo Williams had to say

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good interview. Margo is going to bring his A-game and put some beating on Pac.....I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      Good interview. Margo is going to bring his A-game and put some beating on Pac.....I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      putting on a beating is one thing that he's gotta do and by the look of things he might be capable to.
      Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
      I thought that was the most interesting part of the interview. If that's true, and we saw how many clean punches Margarito landed on Cotto, then it might be true that he wasn't loaded in that fight.
      that makes me wonder too. his recent sparring vids show some loud dense punches once he starts connecting. some even have a snap to them.

i don't expect this but if he can get his jab going with pac i'll be impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        um

no boxing going on with Tony

but nice try
        This guy strikes again. First, you believe Margarita is more likely to be not guilty of the hand-wrap incident(the f**ker was caught red-handed), and on the other hand, you firmly believe PAC is on PEDs(based on what), haha

You can look like f**kin' Ali and Robinson all rolled into one during preparations for a fight. But, it doesn't change the fact that his last outing after his suspension, he looked like crap, how the fu** is that gonna suddenly change against a guy who has been more active and at the top of his game ?

I mean, anything can happen in this sport, but who the f**k are you foolin'. Your "Brown Pride" got you all messed up, Vato.

Comment

So Elie Seckbach is the new Steve Kim.

Remember when Steve Kim was in love with Antonio Margarito?

Difference is I think Seckbach is in love with Margarito's wife.

Comment

Working...
          X