Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's point out the obvious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is unoficcial weight.... so he could be wearing a gold chain with a kevlar for all we know

Comment

He made weight. That's all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Lucas did not come in 24 pounds over

Cmon guys, Lucas usually rehydrates less then half that but today he gained 24 pounds and looked exactly the same as usual?
        That's an insane # looking at Matts I don't know if I believe

He must have had a coat on boots and **** in his pockets

Comment

I have criticized Chavez Jr for this so if true I would have to criticize Matthysse for it as well.

But I think they meant to put 153. 163 would be a lot and really noticeable don't you think?

Comment

Broner and Rios were criticized for missing weight, not for coming in huge.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              Broner and Rios were criticized for missing weight, not for coming in huge.
              I've seen posts where they were getting mad because he looked huge compared to Escobedo and Rios was a WW bullying lightweights.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                I've seen posts where they were getting mad because he looked huge compared to Escobedo and Rios was a WW bullying lightweights.
                Yet Lucas looked tiny compared to Dallas but outweighed him 13 pounds?

Comment

He looked no bigger than he normally does. Either it was a mistake via typo or he weighed in on fight night in full clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Yet Lucas looked tiny compared to Dallas but outweighed him 13 pounds?
                    I watched the fight on Guru, and just about to a man, everybody said the same.

I just don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                      He made weight. That's all that matters.
                      I agree to this entirely, unless he hasnt put on margarito handwraps while being unofficialy weighed then i dont see why we can lambast him for that. Besides this is obviously a typo with the 163 lbs. Hell the biggest welter that i ever saw was Ortiz against Money May and even then he weighed only one lb heavier than what youre suggesting Lucas weighed this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X