No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan, Roach Have a Plan For Peterson's Attacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan, Roach Have a Plan For Peterson's Attacks

Amir Khan has embarked on the toughest training of his career to beat Lamont Peterson in their rematch on May 19. The 25-year-old Briton aims to avenge his controversial loss to the American when they meet in Las Vegas. Peterson will defend the IBF and WBA light-welterweight titles that he took from Khan in Washington last December.

[Click Here To Read More]

has roach been watching forrest gump by any chance?!

Comment

Roach has unveiled his blueprint for Khan to defeat Peterson:

Comment

Talk is cheap. I'll be interested to see if Khan can actually improve on his weaknesses. This is the most important fight of Khan's career right now but I'm not sure if the guy has the I.Q. or ability to make the adjustments once he steps between those ropes.

Comment

Whats your plan Khan to push off?

Comment

khan and roach seem overconfident and i think this rematch is too soon for a one dimensional ambush fighter like khan. one training camp is not going to fix his problems. khan is dangerous during the early rounds because of his speed advantage and flash in the pan style but once you got him, there's not many riddles here to solve. lamont will pick up right where he left off and will make it look somewhat easier in the rematch (see hopkins-pascal II).

Comment

So, his plan is to run even more?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Roach has unveiled his blueprint for Khan to defeat Peterson:

Lolol classic.

Comment

Hopefully something better than run and push...

Comment

Take protein shakes and grow an even bigger head than Peterson's?

No, seriously...Khan is going to KO Peterson. I had Khan winning by 1 point even with the deductions. This time, Khan not only seems really up for it but he's really pissed off.

Comment

Working...
                    X