Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev will be KO'd Saturday, two words why....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I can see it now. Kovalev will trip over Cleverly's foot but the ref will give him a standing 8 count (except it will only be 7 seconds) then call off the fight.
    bell rings, Kovalev goes to sit in his corner, O'Connor initiates the count, Kovalev knocked out in between rounds

Comment

He's a decent enough ref when officiating bouts between (evenly matched) British fighters!

I wrote that entirely left handed. In my right hand is a big bunch of straws.

I did have the intention of coming in here and defending Big Terry but I just can't find an angle.

Comment

This is bad news and bad for boxing. Terry O' Connor is a disgrace and on Frank Warrens payroll.

Kovalev needs a K.O and he can not afford to get buzzed/stunned at any point in the fight.

This is coming from a Brit as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          This is bad news and bad for boxing. Terry O' Connor is a disgrace and on Frank Warrens payroll.

Kovalev needs a K.O and he can not afford to get buzzed/stunned at any point in the fight.

This is coming from a Brit as well.
          I was going to put money on Kovalev by KO... might as well put it on the under now

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            I was going to put money on Kovalev by KO... might as well put it on the under now

Yeah I lumped on Kovalev outright and the more I think about where this fight is and the cr4p that goes on the more I feel I may of made a wrong call here.

I can't even remember the last time a non British fighter came over here and got fair treatment.

Comment

Yeah I lumped on Kovalev outright and the more I think about where this fight is and the cr4p that goes on the more I feel I may of made a wrong call here.

I can't even remember the last time a non British fighter came over here and got fair treatment.
              Might as well hedge it with an under 11.5.... I think Kovalev wins by KO... but the possibility of a premature stoppage jumped up 10 fold with T.O in there

Comment

Good point when is the last time a foreigner came over here and got a fair shake on the decision?

Trying to think about that lol, most the ones that came over here and got the right call is solely due to them knocking the opponent out...

Boxing for you.

Comment

Without Terry's intervention Manferdo would be dead. I just hope he shows Kovalev the same courtesy.

Comment

Might as well hedge it with an under 11.5.... I think Kovalev wins by KO... but the possibility of a premature stoppage jumped up 10 fold with T.O in there
                    Two jabs took to the jaw unanswered... ??

Must stop fight.

Comment

William Hill ain't taking for the under/over, I'll hold out and see if they do.
                      Cleverly via stoppage is 6/1 though, normally I'd stay clear but with Terry O' Connor as the ref I think I may go for that as an attempted cover.

Just better hope Cleverly doesn't get a decision

Comment

Working...
                      X