Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto´s Camp reaction to the weigh-in drama, Roach reacts! Insults!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike_scfld View Post
    Youre a f@cking @sshole if that is youre ******ed reason why then should not miguel fight at Pacman's true weight? Which is harder: From 146 to 145 or from 138 to 144?? Ido@t!
    Because it is Pacman the one who is taking the WW ranks by assault, and not Cotto looking to become 140 pound champ again.

Because Miguel is the WW champ and it is Pacquiao the one that wants to become WW champ.

Comment

Youre a f@cking @sshole if that is youre ******ed reason why then should not miguel fight at Pacman's true weight? Which is harder: From 146 to 145 or from 138 to 144?? Ido@t!
      Tell Manny to fight at 147 and hide his Diamond belt.

Comment

may the best man win. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          Roach in the corner... 6th round: "Remember, Manny. that sucker called me a-hole at the weigh-in. Now get out there and do your thing."

lol so true. watch that happen to.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
            I lost my respect for Cotto when he turned to Roach after the weigh-in and flexed his muscles, in a cheap and insulting manner. Santiago showed everyone who is the real a-hole, himself. Santiago got no credibility as a "trainer".
            Are you serious? Roach has been insulting Cotto and Santiago during the whole campaign. What you're really saying is that Pac and Roach can talk all the **** they want, but Cotto and Santiago can't. I think Cotto and Santiago...NEEDED to make that statement. Especially with the majority of the people rooting against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              He showed Roach that 145 wasn't gonna weaken him enough..
              Come fight night to prove if he's weak or not, you can't prove that you are still strong by flexing your muscles, it's all done in the ring where talk is cheap...

Comment

Its 2 pounds. who gives a fcuk. u guys are babbling like little girls in the mall over two fcuking pounds. jesus. they made weight, now lets watch them fight. leave it at that

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby_Manila View Post
                  Source: Primera Hora

Cotto: ¨Many thought that I would not be able to make the weight. The pose that I did was not for Manny´s corner, it was specifically for Roach. He gloated in the whole promotion that weight would be a factor. He is dissapointed.¨

Santiago: ¨I told him a few times that Miguel did 145. They compared us with Floyd Mayweather Jr. Miguel is different, he´s a responsible athlete who will make the weight that was agreed on contract¨.

¨Miguel will step up at around 155-158. Now, I assure you that the MIDGET will not step up at more than 148¨.

¨I told Roach to look at the weight. He has been questioning Miguel´s ability to make 145. I told him in Spanish, as a Puertorican¨ (So he told him ¨145 pendejo¨).

Roach

¨Santiago called me *******, and I am not going to let anyone call me *******. Now Manny will really KO Cotto ¨.

I think Roach antics backfired on him, it didn't take much from Team Cotto to get his attention...........I am worried for Cotto coz of the much publicized speed of the Pacman but I hope Cotto comes in like the Cotto we used to know and put the Pacman where he belongs.......in the Lightweight Div..

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                    Lol with just two words Santiago did was Roach has been trying for months.
                    Thats true enough!

Comment

pac was going down in weight all this time. you are the idiot .. under what rock have you been living under.. pac was 150 pounds 2 weeks ago!

Comment

Working...
                      X