No announcement yet.

Since the taskforce are attention whores, let's all ignore function them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
    They are harmless I know, that's why I have ignored them, but they are spamming about themselves, and others make threads on them too.

They want to be a freakshow and create a circus, but in my world, freaks have no place and should be put down.

My taskforce is to force them to eat our shorts and stop being people who make threads about the 'task force'

:P
    I like to laugh at them in their cages, maybe feed them some peanuts if I am in a good mood.

Point taken, I have been ignoring them and will continue to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      I like to laugh at them in their cages, maybe feed them some peanuts if I am in a good mood.

Point taken, I have been ignoring them and will continue to do so.
      Yeah they want a reaction, so by ignoring them, they will just get bored.

Thank you my brother.

Ignoring them so they can't reply in threads will hurt them even more though.

Comment

Gents it could be worse though...
        It could be PB32 in charge of the task force that would be snitchin on another level

Comment

I've been here for six years and never used the ignore function. How does it work? If you put someone on ignore they can't post in your threads?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
            Gents it could be worse though...
            It could be PB32 in charge of the task force that would be snitchin on another level
            PB32 might snitch, but he doesn;t make threads that he is ATG and **** LOL.

If he does then **** him LOL joke.

I tracked down a thread where me and him had our first beef hen I was new, and he snitched on me, well made a threat. I'll bump it

As for ignore, I just done it for my first time since 3 years.

I added their names in first post.

Went to user cp, edit ignore lsit, copy and pasted each name.

Comment

If by me using the taskforce to ignore people I never reply to means I am surrendering, then so be it.

I spam myself, and clowned the fool.

However this stuff will force them to stop spamming the forum, and perhaps openly snitching.

I got ignroed by Horus Y day, and it was pretty annoying.

*****es are able to say what they like without you able to reply.

If not by user ignore, then ignore them completely like how I did before.

What's the other guys name in the taskfroce? can't find him.

I got gorilla and bcfc. Need the L guy.
              lfc19titles and you forgot gorillas dog as well he's in here posting the thread.

Comment

PB32 might snitch, but he doesn;t make threads that he is ATG and **** LOL.

If he does then **** him LOL joke.

I tracked down a thread where me and him had our first beef hen I was new, and he snitched on me, well made a threat. I'll bump it

As for ignore, I just done it for my first time since 3 years.

I added their names in first post.

Went to user cp, edit ignore lsit, copy and pasted each name.
                the problem is that the iggy function is rather.. broken.

You might have them on there but you'll still be able to see ALL of their spamming threads when reading the lounge or NSB... or everywhere for that matter. Made it known it the comment and suggestion but doubt it'll be fixed.

It's like trying to ignore a clown by not speaking to him, but still have him jumping and dancing infront of your face.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                  lfc19titles and you forgot gorillas dog as well he's in here posting the thread.
                  The ignore hit list:

lfc19titles

Gorilla Dogs

bcfc

Yeah kinda fail for him to post in here lol.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    the problem is that the iggy function is rather.. broken.

You might have them on there but you'll still be able to see ALL of their spamming threads when reading the lounge or NSB... or everywhere for that matter. Made it known it the comment and suggestion but doubt it'll be fixed.

It's like trying to ignore a clown by not speaking to him, but still have him jumping and dancing infront of your face.
                    Yeah I just noticed that it doesn;t actually ignore fully LOL.

What a stupid thing, but atleast they are banned from my threads.

Those lil snitches can post in their numerous threads. I feel to bump their threads that talk of themselves in here but I might get banned again.

Comment

Chase them down like dogs; alsation's, akita's pitbull's mastiff's chasing down these filthy, feral street cats.

They gonna try and run into that fence where we big dogs can't fit through, well don't worry *****es, I got a chiwawa friend who is mean as hell.

She gonna rip you 3 pus sies into pieces and we gonna eat you til our bellies full, then we gonna sleep in piece without you lil punks meowing at night, keeping us awake.

Comment

Working...
                      X