No announcement yet.

Pictures of Ricky sparring Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of Ricky sparring Lara

only two but there are still people out there who believe he isnt sparring with lara lol. http://78.110.162.82/news.php scroll down a little bit then you will see the images, you can click on them for a bigger view. Lara is looking very ripped by the way.

i wanna see some footage of these sparring sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by D3adpool

Hatton was off by a mile, lara sees that punch coming from a mile away. Those are not good pictures of hatton sparring against Lara. All we see is him missing his punches and hitting laras gloves.
      You could take a snap shot of Mayweather sparring and catching a shot of his punch in mid air and say his partner saw it coming a mile away, it's a snap shot, it's not moving how can you tell how fast it was moving?

Comment

Pacquiao going to whoop that ass

Comment

Hatton was off by a mile, lara sees that punch coming from a mile away. Those are not good pictures of hatton sparring against Lara. All we see is him missing his punches and hitting laras gloves.
          we must be looking at different pics, I see Hatton about to catch Lara with his hands down, on the second pic, going into a shell.

Comment

Originally posted by The Chosen View Post
            You could take a snap shot of Mayweather sparring and catching a shot of his punch in mid air and say his partner saw it coming a mile away, it's a snap shot, it's not moving how can you tell how fast it was moving?
            You cant. D3eadpool is ******ed.

Comment

What I see is Ricky hatton trying to extend his small arms out with his right arm but not being able to reach lara. Sucks to have little arms I guess
              Lara's weight is on his front foot, would be very amazing if he can slip that shot from that distance.

Comment

What I see is Ricky hatton trying to extend his small arms out with his right arm but not being able to reach lara. Sucks to have little arms I guess

And you smoke crack
                Again, D3eadpool is ******ed.

Comment

those pictures dont tell much, we need the video to see more...

Comment

Why have you been smoking so much crack today? Go to the ufc forum. Are you a fan of fighters wrestling each other like Hatton is known to do?
                    Do I need to say it again??

Comment

Working...
                    X