Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell the truth, you wanted Vitor to break it...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    It wasn't karma on Nogs part, it was stupidity. I really have to question the morals of someone who thinks taking medical marijuana is the same as drinking and driving....

PS. Then why are are you arguing with me? You agree Jones is a piece of ****. If you're a fan of a guy solely because of his fights then good for you. I like fighters who are good inside and outside the cage. I'm not going to be a fan of a douche bag no matter how good a fighter he is. He screwed everyone with the ufc 151 debacle, especially his fans. The few that where left on the bandwagon jumped ship after they found out he called Dana to ask him to tell Chael to stop picking on him. He beats a low ranking middleweight and all is forgiven I guess..
    So if Jones didn't tap and get his arm broken, it is not stupidity but karma. I dig you bro.

Go ask the righteous people how big deal is drinking and driving. That's a crime, yes; but everyone, at a time in their lives, have done it.

I am arguing with you because you base your hate on what Jones does outside the ring, while you turn your eye blind on Nick's antics. Double standard eh?

And don't tell me that you know Nick personally, becuase I can also say that Jones (or even Fedor) is my cousin in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
      So if Jones didn't tap and get his arm broken, it is not stupidity but karma. I dig you bro.
      It would've been a combination of both really, I don't really believe in karma but that would've been justice for all the fighters who got their fights scrapped because of him.

Go ask the righteous people how big deal is drinking and driving. That's a crime, yes; but everyone, at a time in their lives, have done it.

I am arguing with you because you base your hate on what Jones does outside the ring, while you turn your eye blind on Nick's antics. Double standard eh?
      I've never done it, one of my best friends was killed by a drunk driver when I was young and it had a lasting impression on me. Which antics of Nick's am I turning a blind eye too? He got popped for marijuana metabolites and he's been suspended for a year because of it. I called him out on him not rolling with Estima, and haven't really said much about him until you guys brought him up. Love or hate Nick, he's 100% real all the time. Not pretending to be somebody else.

And don't tell me that you know Nick personally, becuase I can also say that Jones (or even Fedor) is my cousin in real life.
      Fair enough, but if or when you do ever meet him, you'll probably be surprised, show respect you get respect, then he'll tell you to come train for 2 hours....

Comment

It would've been a combination of both really, I don't really believe in karma but that would've been justice for all the fighters who got their fights scrapped because of him.

I've never done it, one of my best friends was killed by a drunk driver when I was young and it had a lasting impression on me. Which antics of Nick's am I turning a blind eye too? He got popped for marijuana metabolites and he's been suspended for a year because of it. I called him out on him not rolling with Estima, and haven't really said much about him until you guys brought him up. Love or hate Nick, he's 100% real all the time. Not pretending to be somebody else.

Fair enough, but if or when you do ever meet him, you'll probably be surprised, show respect you get respect, then he'll tell you to come train for 2 hours....
        Really sad to hear that Kaps i have sadly lost a friend two years ago to a drunk driver and my nieces uncle was killed by one at 11 really fcked up one selfish moment destroys lives.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Really sad to hear that Kaps i have sadly lost a friend two years ago to a drunk driver and my nieces uncle was killed by one at 11 really fcked up one selfish moment destroys lives.
          Sorry to hear that man. It's a personal choice for me. Take a cab. Killing myself wouldn't matter, but killing someone else is ****ed up...

Comment

For him screwing over everyone at UFC 151....
            Oh yeah , it was ENTIRELY Jones fault if the event was cancelled... Dan Handerson's injury didnt have anything to do with it and Dana couldnt just book a replacement bout....sigh..... But again , someone has to take the blame i guess....

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
              Oh yeah , it was ENTIRELY Jones fault if the event was cancelled... Dan Handerson's injury didnt have anything to do with it and Dana couldnt just book a replacement bout....sigh..... But again , someone has to take the blame i guess....
              It's could've been saved by Jones, all he had to say is "yes I will fight this out of shape middleweight in 8 days instead of fighting a different out of shape middleweight in 20 days."

Comment

Working...
              X