No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Marquez Wins Decision Over Sub Mepranum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Marquez Wins Decision Over Sub Mepranum

Centro de Usos Multiples, Ciudad Obregon, Sonora - As reported by BoxingScene.com on Friday, the original opponent Rodel Mayol (30-5-2, 22KOs) withdrew from a planned fight with WBA flyweight champion Hernan "Tyson" Marquez (33-2, 25KOs) - because of a controversial incident at the afternoon weigh-in

[Click Here To Read More]

it's good mayol didn't get a shot he's a bum that uses his huge head as a deadly weapon

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO **** TYSON CHEATER

Comment

Koncz didn't want to go through with the fight even though Mepranum weighed in heavier than Marquez? What a bunch of mental midgets!
        :gay:

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp
          where are all the flips who where calling for a rematch
          only one i remember was puga. he got banned though. i think his new account is punchville or something...
          i missed the fight though. the link i had didn't show it. oh well, good win for marquez.

Comment

This guy Mepranum gave a good fight, he was a great sub. Shame on Mayol, he was going to be about the same weight as Marquez on fight night and decided to return to Philippines without money or belt.

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp
              where are all the flips who where calling for a rematch
              AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH estan comiende verga!

Comment

Wba vice-president said they´re gonna penalize Mayol because Tyson made the weight officially.

So, Chicken Mayol is getting suspended and Tyson got his revenge from Meprechaun... those were some really heavy punches. All went good.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                  This guy Mepranum gave a good fight, he was a great sub. Shame on Mayol, he was going to be about the same weight as Marquez on fight night and decided to return to Philippines without money or belt.
                  Your boy couldn't make weight and decided to try to pay his way out of this predicament rather than trying to work off the weight. What a lazy ass. No one who really knows boxing believes that he lost 2 pounds in 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                    Koncz didn't want to go through with the fight even though Mepranum weighed in heavier than Marquez? What a bunch of mental midgets!
                    :gay:
                    Mental midgets. HAHAHA. If weight was the only factor in preparing for a fight, you'd probably be right. Unfortunately, for you at least, it isn't.

Comment

Working...
                    X