Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you guys get a chance to check out these Andre Ward interviews? He is so 100%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    so if you think you're worth more than what you get, you wont speak on it? Or will you be a puppet like Manny who made a lot of money and be in debt
    The thing is...is he really worth more money tho?

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      so if you think you're worth more than what you get, you wont speak on it? Or will you be a puppet like Manny who made a lot of money and be in debt
      If you don't intend on honoring a contract, why sign it in the first place?

Comment

Promoters, like politicians, are all crooked. Nobody forced Ward to sign however.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive
          If you don't intend on honoring a contract, why sign it in the first place?'' - Top Rank
          fixed like'a muf..

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            He lost me when he said floyd was right about saying ggg had to move up and beat ward first, then he'd fight him. Not that i think floyd needs to fight ggg at all, but just think how ****ed up that scenario is...and ward is in agreement, like he's the litmus test for ggg being worthy of fighting a retired welterweight? He's trying too hard to be on floyd's side.
            floyd moved up 4 times....130-154...why go after a little guy?

I dont think he is trying to be on floyd's side...but why fight someone who started at 130...ward started as a middleweight...didnt GGG? OR 154...they are closer in size than Floyd and GGG

He had a good point...you dont get points for calling out a guy who started at 130 when its good fighters your size or a little bigger

GGG has been a middleweight a long time and comes in the ring in the 170s...other great fighters have moved up...GGG is supposed to be p4p top ten....prove it by fighting another elite fighter...otherwise he doesnt deserve it...GGG has elite talent...not elite resume...imo he isnt top ten p4p until he fights better comp

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              The thing is...is he really worth more money tho?
              boxing is the only sport where the best arent paid the best...a decent fighter with a crazy fan base can make more...thats cool for them...but put yourself in his position...i been kicking azz for 20 years, amatuer or pro without a loss and its people who cant carry my jockstarp who get more money

Thats like working a 9/5 and you bust your azz everyday, come on time, with 95% effiency rate just to see the guy who calls out once a week with a 70% efficiency get paid more than you....IJS

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                If you don't intend on honoring a contract, why sign it in the first place?
                you do realize you answered a question with a question...would you stand up for yourself and your livelihood or not?

Comment

eh, i'd say he's more 78%

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    1 Timothy 6:10

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.

1 Timothy 6:9

But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction.

Proverbs 28:25

A greedy man stirs up strife, but the one who trusts in the Lord will be enriched.

Hebrews 13:5

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Psalms 29

Don't be greedy and for it murder people, as your greedy actions might end someone's life. For I will burn you in the depths of hell for proclaiming my word yet acting like a hypocrite.
                    But Golovkin said Ward wasnt worth the MONEY!!!!!to fight at 168? and will only move up or down for BIG MONEY!!!! FIGHTS

Comment

This Golovkin clown has me on ignore because I call his bull shyt out at every opportunity, and here he is claiming GGG is this respectful honourable champ who fights for honor not money, wasnt it GGG who said he would face Floyd at 154 for BIG money... go figure.

This dude contradicts himself on a daily basis, he is by far one of the most amusing posters on The Scene yet clearly the biggest blow hard residing here.

Ward is a stand up guy, that's coming from a fan of Kovalev, Ward and also watchin GGG fights, me. The fan base of GGG is by far the worst here on NSB, they are nearly as bad as the Pacquiao fans, if they aren't one and the same who placed all their hopes in the Filipino to be the one to hand Floyd his first loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X