Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward responds to Mayweather and exposes Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's pretty clear that GGG is just looking for a payday. His team had said it multiple times. They want the belts but if a big fight arises they'll take the money. And they want a payday without putting in any work. His v fans will say Lara should fight somebody at 160 and earn a shot at GGG. But GGG doesn't have to earn a shot at Froch or Mayweather? K2 thought they were smarter than everyone else & thought they had the public fooled with the Lemeiux PPV but we aren't as stupid as they thought we were. Now he's in a worse position than before the Lemeiux fight. I kinda feel where Canelo is coming from. He's taken shorts to get where he is. He even took shorts against Cotto even though Canelo was the higher profile boxer. GGG and his team want a payday handed to them. If I'm Canelo I'll tell him you can have the fight at 155 or you can have the belt and continue on your can crushing tour.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I liked how, during the press conference, Ward didn't want to let ggg and sanchez rob any more of his time and refused to answer questions about them. He's tired of ggg and abe trying to sound big by speaking Ward's name when it's all empty talk.
      I would have liked to hear his response to turning down Golovkin back in '13 when Dontae asked him though.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ. View Post
        Ha ha, "If I said, I wanna fight Kovalev but he's got to come down to 170 or 172, can you IMAGINE what the headlines would be?!"
        That's what I've been saying all along. These golovkids find every excuse possible for gg but if Ward pulled ANY of that they would crucify him. They can't even nail him on anything he's doing so they create fantasy scenarios about him pulling out of the Kovalev fight, even said he wouldn't fight Barrera, would retire this spring, etc etc. Desperate little ******.

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        I would have liked to hear his response to turning down Golovkin back in '13 when Dontae asked him though.
        When he was in a contract dispute? Oh, it's because he was in a contract dispute. Not that you're going to absorb that information, not that you aren't going to parrot that same question in other threads, acting like you don't know. That doesn't even make you a little embarrassed to ask thing like that?

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
        If you think so. I have no time to argue with racist fanboys who think their opinion is fact. Word of advice, it isn't.
        ^This twat again, bringing up my race/racism. You are clueless. Please, get some help.
        Last edited by Redd Foxx; 03-29-2016, 05:44 PM.

Comment

These Golovkids are absolutely pathetic. Some of the stupid **** they say..........

The new pac-tards for sure.
          Last edited by Razcal26; 03-29-2016, 05:44 PM.

Comment

I'm so sick of the Ward/GGG topic so I know he is. My one hope is that the Kovalev fight goes according to plan so the two of these warriors can set the example of what a fighter pursuing greatness should do.

Comment

Funny this; Ward supporters called Barrera a bum. Andre beat him, but wasn't quite at the top of his game, but they say, "Oh he beat Barerra, he'd beat Kovalev & GGG ducked him!" Proof is in the pudding, fellas. Barrera was a slow, plodding fighter, yet he still managed to touch Ward a little. Andre admitted himself that the time away has hurt him. We'll see what he can do with Kovalev, IF he fights him.

Comment

Ha ha, "If I said, I wanna fight Kovalev but he's got to come down to 170 or 172, can you IMAGINE what the headlines would be?!"
                That's what I've been saying all along. These golovkids find every excuse possible for gg but if Ward pulled ANY of that they would crucify him. They can't even nail him on anything he's doing so they create fantasy scenarios about him pulling out of the Kovalev fight, even said he wouldn't fight Barrera, would retire this spring, etc etc. Desperate little ******.

When he was in a contract dispute? Oh, it's because he was in a contract dispute. Not that you're going to absorb that information, not that you aren't going to parrot that same question in other threads, acting like you don't know. That doesn't even make you a little embarrassed to ask thing like that?
                He actually fought in 2013 though. And wasn't he in a contract dispute in 2014 and most of 2015? He was calling Golovkin out then.

2014 here they are saying they were "willing and able": http://ring tv.craveonline.com/news/...nnady-golovkin(remove space)

Seriously. All I wanted was to hear his response. Is that wrong? Seems you have all the answers though.

Comment

No one believes that. Well, you and half a dozen other fanatic here do. But, the boxing world as a whole knows better. So, if you're going to keep running around saying that the sky is purple, don't be surprised when people think you're a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                    If you think so. I have no time to argue with racist fanboys who think their opinion is fact. Word of advice, it isn't.
                    He pulled it!!!

Comment

he sounds pretty arrogant for someone who call himself the son of god.

like manny said whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Comment

Working...
                      X