Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found out who stole my car 9 years later.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C U NextTuesday View Post
    I never reported it stolen at the time. I don't think it's worth reporting it now with only circumstantial hearsay as evidence.
    You're right, the police aren't going to do anything.

Comment

When I say circumstantial evidence, I mean its this ****, but I could never prove it in court.

Is it worth risking doing him serious harm over this though?.

Comment

Find him alone and sucker punch him and hope he goes out cold and no one saw (including him). Write him a note like "2005 - Never forget"

What kind of non-ass whupping advice did you expect from a place where everyone thinks they can fight!? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          Find him alone and sucker punch him and hope he goes out cold and no one saw (including him). Write him a note like "2005 - Never forget"

What kind of non-ass whupping advice did you expect from a place where everyone thinks they can fight!? Lol
          You don't need to know how to fight to get back at someone who thinks they can **** with your life and get away with it.

I would rather die than let a guy who robbed me like that get away with it without doing anything.

Comment

Originally posted by C U NextTuesday View Post
            He doesn't know me, never has and unlikely ever will, the whole circumstance of me finding out was pure chance.

Wow, the possibilities are endless then.
            I'd suggest drugging him, then putting a portrait tattoo of Mayweather on his hand.
            He'll have to live with that **** for the rest of his life, or pay a lot to get it removed.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
              You don't need to know how to fight to get back at someone who thinks they can **** with your life and get away with it.

I would rather die than let a guy who robbed me like that get away with it without doing anything.
              That's what I mean, but the fact it was so long ago is giving me doubts. If it was a week ago I would have gone bananas, the 9 years is putting doubt in my mind whether to do him or not. I have family to provide for.

Comment

I wouldn't recommend fighting him, too many chances he could suffer some major injury, way too many cameras all over the place that'll put you in jail.

If you want to **** with him I'd say hurt his pockets, **** with his car, spray paint a big ol dick on it, slash all his tires, smash his windows, etc. he's gonna have to get it repaired, and of course that costs $$$. He'll be ****ing pissed.

Comment

I guess what I'm asking is, should I smash his head in, or am I a ***** if I let it go?.

Comment

Have him take you for a ride in whatever he drives now. Drop trou, and proceed to take a **** in his front seat

Comment

I'll tell u what I let a guy slide who stole my sounds out of my lac 10+ yrs ago and every time I heard a car banging i regret not stomping his guts out, now that time has passed I still wish I would have hurt him but I'm not bothered by the fact that I didn't, from what I learned is in life what goes around comes around and u will not get ahead by getting over on ppl and as much as u would like to hurt him, let GOD get him, he can, will and probably already have paid the price, besides what if u punch him and he has a gun, now u r in a whole heap of trouble

Comment

Working...
                      X