Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's some GDP (GrandDaddyPurp) I had recently!

Comment

Tesla from The Dolphins Coffeshop in Dam, probably the best stuff I've ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
        just finished smoking. now i am going to run four miles. you'd think it'd be counter-productive but it's not. it makes the run so much less boring.
        quoted for truth. all my long runs i stay blazed.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          quoted for truth. all my long runs i stay blazed.
          Does it help? I might give it a try, the only problem is I want to have a fight later in the year.

How long does it stay in y our system? 3 months?

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post

Tesla from The Dolphins Coffeshop in Dam, probably the best stuff I've ever had.
            that **** looks beautiful man.

Comment

Here's what I'm smoking right now, not sure on the name tho but it's Fire Flame!

Comment

And here's what I use to smoke It's called a Helix but I have since changed out the bowl to a much larger one.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                  Does it help? I might give it a try, the only problem is I want to have a fight later in the year.

How long does it stay in y our system? 3 months?
                  I'll smoke a couple bowls, take 1 MR as pre workout energy boost. When i start hitting weights or even jump roping, if you pop some headphones in you're in your own world and you dont want to stop working out and or lose track of time. I've worked out for 1 hr 35min without even knowing it and wasn't even tired when I left. But not sure 1 MR is viewed as an enhancement for tests. The NCAA doesn't allow athletes to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    I'll smoke a couple bowls, take 1 MR as pre workout energy boost. When i start hitting weights or even jump roping, if you pop some headphones in you're in your own world and you dont want to stop working out and or lose track of time. I've worked out for 1 hr 35min without even knowing it and wasn't even tired when I left. But not sure 1 MR is viewed as an enhancement for tests. The NCAA doesn't allow athletes to use it.
                    pretty much the same for me.

but what's an MR?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X