Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a venomous snake bites itself,will it die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was getting a nice ******* the other night and when i was about to cum she was kinda aiming my **** towards my face. i was quick enough to use my shirt as a shield before I gave myself a facial... next day she realized not to do that again after I gave her a lesson.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

If the venom gets into the bloodstream then yes.

The venom is not stored in the bloodstream, the teeth are hollow and fueled by venom glands.

Fecal matter can make you sick, you have **** inside you right now, but you aren't sick... why? Because certain parts of the body are made to handle certain toxins.

Comment

Its not 100% related but has anyone seen the video of that snake eating itself..

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          Its not 100% related but has anyone seen the video of that snake eating itself..
          ..................?

(goes to youtube)

Comment

There are a few species that have immunities to their own venom, but most don't.
            Last edited by A.K.A; 12-27-2012, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              If the venom gets into the bloodstream then yes.

The venom is not stored in the bloodstream, the teeth are hollow and fueled by venom glands.

Fecal matter can make you sick, you have **** inside you right now, but you aren't sick... why? Because certain parts of the body are made to handle certain toxins.
              You can eat your own ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                You can eat your own ****.
                When did I say you couldn't? And, that's also not the point.

Comment

Aren't they immune to their poison?

Comment

I googled it and found this.

what if a snake bites itself? Reply
                    by superchuck on June 1, 2001 Mail this to a friend!
                    My son asked me a question the other day and I don't know the answer and am hoping someone here does. The question was, "what would happen if a rattlesnake, copperhead, or a cottenmouth happend to accidentally bite itself. Would it get sick, or is it immune to its own venom?" Pretty cool thinking for a 7 year old little boy. Any body have an answer?
                    Thanks,
                    Chuck
                    RE: what if a snake bites itself? Reply
                    by BGF on June 7, 2001 Mail this to a friend!
                    For the most part, nothing. This is due to them having circulating antibodies to the venom.
                    http://www.venomousreptiles.org/forums/Toxinology/23

Comment

Even a human can die if they bite themselves hard enough on the arm to break the skin deep enough and left it untreated. A blood infection could kill them within days

Comment

Working...
                      X