Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the Hell can you not like Pacman????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
    He won a VACANT 154 pound championship. Which belonged to Sergio Martinez. He never beat the legitimate champion in the division. Once the legitimate champion in the division wanted to challenge him for his belt back at 154, he rejected.

I don't know how that's funny to you, because it's a real argument with extremely valid points. The only reason why I'm telling you this is because you claim Pacquiao title reigns are something special. Not really. What's special is him moving up from Flyweight to WW, not how many paper belts he won.
    which is why i agree pac's sww title aint legit......if it aint legit like both you and me agrree, why would you knock him for not defending it esp that he said it was only a one time deal?....and do you know how sergio won his wbc 154 title?.....it may surprise you

i dont know why youthink pac titles are nothing special....all of pac belt are legit with theexepmtion of one....if it aint special, therewould be a bunch of people doing what pac does,....

Comment

I don't hate Pacquiao, I just want to see him lose so his fans get a dose of reality. Nothing wrong with that.
      No disrespect, but that's pretty dumb.

Pac's own fanbase don't mind seeing him lose (the sane ones), he lost thrice already, so I'm not sure what's up with what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
        No disrespect, but that's pretty dumb.

Pac's own fanbase don't mind seeing him lose (the sane ones), he lost thrice already, so I'm not sure what's up with what you want.
        Exactly. I'm not talking about the Pacquiao fans from back in the end who are far more intelligent than the ones today.

I'm talking about the ones who started watching him after the DLH fight, the ones who don't watch much boxing, don't know much about it, and consider him some sort of god who can't be beaten. For example, that idiot on ESPN who calls Floyd a coward, and said Pacquiao's win over Margarito(a fight he didn't even watch) somehow made him the GOAT. Those are the fans I'm talking about.

Comment

From Trainer Naz

Manny Pacquiao's got the personality, he has the conduct, and he does the things in the ring that you want to see. So, if you don't like Manny Pacquiao, then you don't like boxing.
          -Nazim Richardson

I have to admit that many of Pac's fans (mostly Pinoys) get on my nerves sometimes because it's more out of overzealous nationalism and less about love of boxing. And the noisier ones tend to be those who know less about the sweet science, so those who are real fans of Pac AND boxing who know the sport end up unfortunately getting painted with the same brush as them. Also, as some have posted before me, some fans have become ex-fans because they get turned off/annoyed by the actions of these ignorant lot, not to mention Pac's recent choices of opponents.

Ideally one should be able to isolate the admiration for the athlete from the adulation of fellow fans--no matter how irritating and ignorant, but I understand that is not often the case. I see where these people (ex-fans) are coming from, and I don't blame them for feeling that way. Anyhow, I just hope Pac chooses a better opponent next time. I just want to enjoy his remaining fights before he retires for good.

Comment

So you don't like his singing

Well how about some soy sauce instead?

Comment

Titles don't mean a damn thing in boxing. Here's a perfect example, Pacquiao won the WBC LMW title. He didn't even wanna defend it. That shows you how much that title meant to him.
              LOL! Then why you have oscar with a belt on your av?...

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                LOL at all the mofos who hate a boxer because of his fanbase!
                it made me LOL as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
                  LOL! Then why you have oscar with a belt on your av?...
                  It's a good picture with or without the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                    People must not love the combination of Fergie and Jesus.
                    Lol, love that movie. People don't like Pacquiao because of his fans. I mean, have you seen them around here?

Comment

It's a good picture with or without the belt.

LOL! cut the double standard ****...

Comment

Working...
                      X