Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Album would you consider the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R O A ☪ View Post
    I'm surprised it got a vote that wasn't from SILVA or slimshandy69.

Tell us why you think 'Infinite' is so great - at least make your own impassioned case for why it stands out to you (not just in this list, but in Em's catalogue).
    It's simple, I'm a big eminem fan.
    I agree with you that he didn't really find his style but I think on Infinite more then any other of his other albums he really showed what he could do.

I would pick infinite just because I enjoy it the most out of all of time,
    But thats not taking anything away from the rest, They are all great albums.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      I am impressed with your knowledge of hiphop though,as a guy who has been involved with the industry my whole life,you do know your sht.Ironman was great,i will throw an underappreciated album at ya Killa army Silent weapons for quiet wars.
      Love Big L, Kool Keith, Killarmy.

KMD's 'BL_CK B_ST_RDS' is one I always try and get friends into, although it wasn't released 'til years after they cut the tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
        It's simple, I'm a big eminem fan.
        Me, too, believe it or not. When he's on, he's a unique voice.

Personally, I'd just like to see him get back to some kind of basics. I'd take 'Infinite' over his recent stuff, definitely.

Comment

Me, too, believe it or not. When he's on, he's a unique voice.

Personally, I'd just like to see him get back to some kind of basics.
          Eminem got me into rape when the Slim Shady LP came out, I was only young and it got the ball rolling from there, I've followed him ever since I even seen him live this summer which was unreal,
          Was something I had to do before I died and I was lucky he came to dublin.

Em is a great rapper, But I don't think he is the best ever, Nas is the man as is Jay (also seen both of them this summer.)

Comment

My first album, no special guest appearances

The outcome? I'm crowned the best lyricist

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
              Eminem got me into rape when the Slim Shady LP came out, I was only young and it got the ball rolling from there, I've followed him ever since I even seen him live this summer which was unreal,
              Was something I had to do before I died and I was lucky he came to dublin.

Em is a great rapper, But I don't think he is the best ever, Nas is the man as is Jay (also seen both of them this summer.)
              LOOOOL, best typo ever.

Got an All-Time fav Em track?

'As The World Turns' is still mine, it's like a hallucinogenic hip-hop cartoon, Robert Crumb in rap - the ones in that song are the most vivid images he ever put in my head, I can literally see every bar in my mind like a bawdy, bad-trip storyboard.

Comment

LOOOOL, best typo ever.

'As The World Turns' is still mine, it's like a hallucinogenic hip-hop cartoon, Robert Crumb in rap - the ones in that song are the most vivid images he ever put in my head, I can literally see every bar in my mind like a bawdy, bad-trip storyboard.
                Because of the way he occasionally posts, I didn't think it was a typo, just a ****ed up sentence.

lmaoooooooooooooo.

Comment

LOOOOL, best typo ever.

We dope as **** and only get a 2 in The Source!

Listening to it right now.

Comment

LOOOOL, best typo ever.

Lol Yeah I had abit to smoke earlier that must be the reason

My favorite tracks are all on INFINITE I like the track "infinite," also "tonite,"
                    On the Slim Shady LP "Just dont give a ****."

Comment

I like the Eminem who expressed his vivid and sick imagination through masterful rhyming and story telling. I always wanted him to go back to that style, but it's been so long I think it would sound too forced and fake.

As the World Turns

My Fault

Guilty Conscience

97' Bonnie & Clyde

Stan

Kim

Comment

Working...
                      X