No announcement yet.

Against a prime Oscar Manny wouldn't last 6 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah fraid not.

Pacmans too fast, movement is too good, too slick, clever and good tactically for ODL to be able to exploit him too badly.

I think prime for prime Pacman takes a UD.

Comment

There's no way it would have been that one sided. DHL probably would've won, but not sure.. Pacman is the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
        Mark my words. That charade last year didn't prove anything except that Oscar has been past his prime for some time. The pre-second Mosley fight Oscar would dismantle Pacquiao in six rounds tops. Give me one thing that Pacman does better than Oscar in his prime!
        Prove it. make it happen outside your head and i'll believe you.

Comment

im gna DISAGREE and say oscar still LOSES decision, bein that he CANT BEAT ELITE FIGHTERS, (mosley, trinidad, bhop, mayweather) but got GIFT DECISIONS against STURM and SWEET PEA LOLOL .... sweat pea - small fast southpaw no power, still beat oscars ass, pacquiao - small fast southpaw , with power, would still beat oscars ass, but decision

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
            First of all, Oscar was much bigger than Manny. Second, in his prime he punched hard enough to hurt any welterweight or light mw. I believe it was Merchant who said that his left hook was like a middleweights. And it was true. His punching power was underrated. And he was lighting fast as well. If you take all that into account, you see that there is no way Pacquiao coulda beaten him in his prime. Oh yes, and Oscar also had a first class chin.
            all opinion......but pac beating oscar is a fact....

Comment

yes we know
              no need too hate on manny,its not his fault oscar was drained he just did his job very well

Comment

Still crying????? poor guy 147 isn't even pac's best weight and he still beat the living **** out of oscar... Prime for Prime lets say at 140 pac would have still whooped him..

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                  all opinion......but pac beating oscar is a fact....
                  fact he beat a shot weight drain oscar who was smaller then Pac, by the way not a floyd fan nutthuger

Comment

Originally posted by kocface View Post
                    im gna DISAGREE and say oscar still LOSES decision, bein that he CANT BEAT ELITE FIGHTERS, (mosley, trinidad, bhop, mayweather) but got GIFT DECISIONS against STURM and SWEET PEA LOLOL .... sweat pea - small fast southpaw no power, still beat oscars ass, pacquiao - small fast southpaw , with power, would still beat oscars ass, but decision
                    Oscar was past his best against Mayweather but clearly lost.
                    Hopkins was a lot biger than him (I realise the irony, that DLH is alot bigger than Pac there )
                    The Tito fight was very close, I had Oscar winning.
                    Oscar should be 1-1 against Mosley.
                    I had him beating Sweet Pea
                    He deffinatly got lucky against Sturm
                    Another controversial one was Quartey, but I had him just winning that one too.

Also, please don't tell me your saying that Pac is Pea with power, he has no where near the overall boxing and defensive ability of Pernell...

Comment

Oscar UD...

Comment

Working...
                      X