No announcement yet.

I Thought Tickets Wouldn't Sell???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Thought Tickets Wouldn't Sell???

Haters spent months laughing, belittling the Mayweather-Marquez fight. Floyd is not a draw, tickets wont sell, no one will watch. Early figures show you couldn't have been more wrong. Stop Hating!!

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
    Haters spent months laughing, belittling the Mayweather-Marquez fight. Floyd is not a draw, tickets wont sell, no one will watch. Early figures show you couldn't have been more wrong. Stop Hating!!
    What do the early figures say? Your source?

Comment

Originally posted by syphillis View Post
      "No source needed! Why you hatin on Money? You mad he beat your favorite fighter! You such a hater!"

Comment

weren't they giving away tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by syphillis View Post
          For starters 13,500 in a 14,000 seat arena seem's like plenty of tickets sold does it not?

Comment

For starters 13,500 in a 14,000 seat arena seem's like plenty of tickets sold does it not?
            didn't they reduce the price?

Comment

so you're trying to rub it in people's faces that a fight with Floyd mayweather didn't sell out regardless of the fact that it was postponed for 2 months later, prices drastically reduced and hundreds of tickets given away?

you aren't making sense.

Comment

lets see:

the fight was postponed
                the ticket prices were reduced
                tickets were being given away
                packages included limos and hotel "freebies"

yet pac/cotto, a fight scheduled for november, already sold more than floyd/marquez

Comment

LOL. Floyd can't sell ****, stop fooling yourself.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                  X