Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With their youth and skill, both Andres have the potential ..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With their youth and skill, both Andres have the potential ..

... to dominate just like RJJ and Hopkins did.

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
    ... to dominate just like RJJ and Hopkins did.
    I think Dirrell is more the Roy Jones type, but he needs more seasoning.

Ward on the other hand looked like a grizzled veteran.

It's funny, going into this tournament, the two Andres were seen as the two worst basically, or at least the biggest underdogs. Not anymore.

What people have to realize is whoever the best fighter of the six is now, may not be the best fighter in the end. There's a long time until this thing is over, and more than likely these two guys will be improved by then.

Comment

nahh not really, but Ward is really something else, dont like dirrell that much he runs alot

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario View Post
        nahh not really, but Ward is really something else, dont like dirrell that much he runs alot
        I think against Abraham, he won't run nearly as much. Froch was just stalking in that fight and Dirrell needs to back up to give himself room to punch.

Comment

I just think that both are green and are learning so much from the tourney against an experienced set of fighters.

I see a different Dirrell coming into the Abraham fight.

It's gonna be another shocker.

Comment

I guarantee Dirrell gained ridiculous confidence off the Froch fight and Ward has already established himself after whooping Kessler like he did as arguably the best in the division. Both guys aren't the prettiest to watch but they will beat on just about anybody in the division right now, except maybe Abraham.

Comment

neither have the same power as jones therefore cant possibly be as or more dominant

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                I just think that both are green and are learning so much from the tourney against an experienced set of fighters.

I see a different Dirrell coming into the Abraham fight.

It's gonna be another shocker.
                Totally agree about Dirrell. I think he knows he didn't get the nod against Froch because of himself, not what Froch was doing, and probably understands based off what Ward did about neutralizing power without looking bad. Dirrell could dance circles around someone inactive with punches like Abraham.

Comment

they are real good friends..i can't wait until they fight each other in the tourney. should be good.

Comment

direll has the speed but not the power that RJJ has..
                    He really doesnt like to engage, and he does run a lil bit too much. his fights look like sparring sessions..

ward, is more seasoned and is a smarter fighter, he was in amazing condition on saturday

Comment

Working...
                    X