understanding floyds new logic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• understanding floyds new logic

so now floyd wants to fight manny only if bob arum isnt involed

who the helllll really cares about how much money arum takes from manny???!!!

theyre willing to make the fight

i like floyd but pacmans name will always haunt his legacy
    being a diva has a downside

and the floyd fanatics here are even more worthless making excuses why he shouldnt fight manny

divas thats y i like ufcs system even tho i dont care for mma at all

oh look another thread about Mayweather

Comment

Floyd Money Mayweather only fights for money...... well not always. And I dont blame him, health does come first when it comes to making a fight with Manny Pacquiao

Comment

i hope it doesnt happen but i dont care either way,.i would love nothing more than floyd to toy with the filipinos idol and to take a shyt on pac tards all around the globe but on the other hand arum and pacroid have been avoiding the fight for so long and even ducking out on 50/50 and refuses to do drug tests that its a laughing matter and pacroid isnt even on the same level anymore after he got faceplanted in his last fight against a guy floyd toyed with and made look like a child. now pacroid is broke and begging for the fight and all his fans are riled up because they cant defend the coward anymore lmao.Shoulda took the 50/50 in 2009 pacroaches,now beg for it

Comment

since 2006..FLOYD HAS NOT DONE BUSINESS WITH ARUM...AND NOW IT SHOW ARUM IS RIPPING MANNY OFF..WHY WOULD ANYONE WITH SENSE WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH HIM?

Comment

People claim to be Manny fans yet defend the same man VisionQuest told Manny was robbing him....ya'll are hilarious...there is a reason Floyd makes more money then Manny...CAUSE HE LEFT ARUM

Comment

Originally posted by SlyDominican View Post
              i hope it doesnt happen but i dont care either way,.i would love nothing more than floyd to toy with the filipinos idol and to take a shyt on pac tards all around the globe but on the other hand arum and pacroid have been avoiding the fight for so long and even ducking out on 50/50 and refuses to do drug tests that its a laughing matter and pacroid isnt even on the same level anymore after he got faceplanted in his last fight against a guy floyd toyed with and made look like a child. now pacroid is broke and begging for the fight and all his fans are riled up because they cant defend the coward anymore lmao.Shoulda took the 50/50 in 2009 pacroaches,now beg for it
              Like I said, you are the worst poster here on boxingscene

Comment

FLOYD and Logic in the same sentence. LMAO. ha ha ha ha. a coward's logic. - most definitely. =)

Comment

Working...
                X