Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is going to step up and fight Joan Guzman at 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is going to step up and fight Joan Guzman at 140?

the guy has been making weight and knocking guys out and moving up in the ranks. someone in the top 10 should fight him i mean cmon for alll of them to avoid him is ridiculous for example guys like alvarado and mathysse.hes ranked #2 by the wba

He's knocked out a few guys. But he's still a weight risk. He needs a few more fights vs better comp before getting a name at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      He's knocked out a few guys. But he's still a weight risk. He needs a few more fights vs better comp before getting a name at 140.
      better comp keep away from him.hes made weight 3 in a row. no excuses. its managers that keep there clients away from him. even journeyman pull out of fights with him.

Comment

Who's gonna step up?? You almost make it sound like Guzman is the man to beat at 140!! Hilarious stuff right there.

Comment

I would love to see Guzman vs Broner at 140

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Who's gonna step up?? You almost make it sound like Guzman is the man to beat at 140!! Hilarious stuff right there.
            never said he was. you seem to be the only one who took it that way. but hes the most avoided fighter there and you can't disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
              I would love to see Guzman vs Broner at 140
              me too but broner is at 135 his management will move him up carefully.

Comment

Guzman has nobody to blame but himself for the direction his career is going.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Guzman has nobody to blame but himself for the direction his career is going.
                  he is still avoided.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                    he is still avoided.
                    Avoided and not being cared about are two different things. Nobody cares about Joan and there's no reason to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                    X