Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are So MANY people Picking Lee to BEAT Chavez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Not when you put on 20 lbs overnight and then you fight all 12 with barely any fatigue...
    and then refuse to take a post fight drug test? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
      WTF? Chavez won that fight in 09 and Lee got Destroyed and Saved from the ref vs a small middleweight don't see what your getting at and that your point is mute since it's 2012 and Jr has beaten better fighters then lee whilst Lee LOST BY TKO to a fighter who's WORSE then chavez
      Chavez also had a close fight with Matt fucking Vanda. A lot of people thought he lost that fight, even the mexican fans were throwing stuff in the ring after they heard the decision.

The point is fighters improve. Lee would have a good chance if the fight was on the up and up but when it comes to Chavez Jr you have to knock him out twice to get a SD.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Chavez also had a close fight with Matt fucking Vanda. A lot of people thought he lost that fight, even the mexican fans were throwing stuff in the ring after they heard the decision.

The point is fighters improve. Lee would have a good chance if the fight was on the up and up but when it comes to Chavez Jr you have to knock him out twice to get a SD.
        Lee hasn't Proven he has improved to the point where he can beat a top 10 middleweight like chavez though IMO while chavez jr Has

Comment

Because Chavez Jr is nothing more then a son of a legend and Arum is protecting him so he can MILK MONEY OUT OF HIM because he knows the Mexican fans will support him simply because he is Mexican and he is Chavez Sr. son...they don't care of he is good or not

only a matter of time before Chavez Jr is exposed and embarrased

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

yeah I remember that, SR even had to go in the ring to cover him from the **** they were throwing in the ring. It wasn't even close, Vanda won that fight, there were times where JR looked like he was going to pass out in his corner.
            Last edited by $coinblatt$; 04-07-2012, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              Because Chavez Jr is nothing more then a son of a legend and Arum is protecting him so he can MILK MONEY OUT OF HIM because he knows the Mexican fans will support him simply because he is Mexican and he is Chavez Sr. son...they don't care of he is good or not

only a matter of time before Chavez Jr is exposed and embarrased
              Losing to Martinez doesn't qualify as ''exposed'' to me considering he's Top 3 P4P

Comment

I'm by no means a chavez fan but i can't see how lee beat him

a small Middleweight did that to him ^^^ I know he got revenge but it wasn't even like he got a TKO/KO
                WTF? Chavez won that fight in 09 and Lee got Destroyed and Saved from the ref vs a small middleweight don't see what your getting at and that your point is mute since it's 2012 and Jr has beaten better fighters then lee whilst Lee LOST BY TKO to a fighter who's WORSE then chavez
                you know JCChavez Jr. would never loose by desicion in Mewxico and what i was trying show is how weak is your argument based on a fight of 2008. Lee is now an avoided fighter, that is a fact, and both fighters got better and i think is going to be a great fight mostly because of their different boxing styles i donīt think Lee has the power to KO Chavez but he can box and expose him. Anyway i think Junior gets a controversial decision in this fight.

Comment

45 have tried, 45 have failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                    yeah I remember that, SR even had to go in the ring to cover him from the **** they were throwing in the ring. It wasn't even close, Vanda won that fight, there were times where JR looked like he was going to pass out in his corner.
                    I gained tons of respect for mexican fans after I watched that fight, they didn't get blinded by their nationalism. I don't think this could have happened in many countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
                      you know JCChavez Jr. would never loose by desicion in Mewxico and what i was trying show is how weak is your argument based on a fight of 2008. Lee is now an avoided fighter, that is a fact, and both fighters got better and i think is going to be a great fight mostly because of their different boxing styles i donīt think Lee has the power to KO Chavez but he can box and expose him. Anyway i think Junior gets a controversial decision in this fight.
                      well he didn't seem to improve to much i saw the rematch even though Lee was the obvious winner every time vera connected he looked like Lee was hurt and getting flashbacks

Comment

Working...
                      X