Deontay Wilder the saviour of boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Michael grant 2.0

No foot speed, horrible footwork, skinny, weak, no defence, glass chin, no inside game.

He'll get brutally kod as soon as he fights someone decent

brutally, as in we are talking life threatening injuries
    Wilder is a changed fighter since he started his pro career. In less than 12 months time he will be challenging for a title.

Earl, sorry but the details are way off.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
      Wilder is a changed fighter since he started his pro career. In less than 12 months time he will be challenging for a title.

Earl, sorry but the details are way off.
      Why so fast? No need to rush him. Deontay needs to be brought up right. He has potential. 26 KOs in the same number of outings might sound impressive, but it means Wilder hasn't fought tough opposition. It also means he hasn't learned what it's like to truly fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
        I see you didnt see the fight tonight. Wilders opponant was a flashy tricky boxer trained by roy jones sr. Wilder knocked him out in a few rounds.
        Lmao tonights opponent sucked ass and was a bum

Comment

typical.

Wilder got knocked down by a tub of lard bummy bum.

Comment

Holy crap at Wilder's legs.

Things looked like AM-PM straws, lol.

His level of opposition, is well, horrible. I could see some of the big guys roughing him up right now.

But I do think that if he lands that right hand on just about anybody, it's a game changer.

I think it will be a case of when he loses, it will be early, and when he wins, it will be early.

Comment

I don't know what the obsession is on this site with hating on Wilder. Dude has been boxing for 6 years and look at what he has done.

I think he will go far as he continues to step it up.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                Smart fighters doesn't throw alot of punches. Smart fighters believe in defense . The more you throw the more holes for counters are available. Punch placement and accuracy is more important than numbers. Wilder places his punches with precision, power,speed and patients. Look at the most recent combination Punchers, khan and pacquiao They were both ktfo cause they threw punches in bunches foolishly.
                He isn't a smart fighter. He made a lot of dumb moves that would get punished by the Arreola's of the HW division.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Why so fast? No need to rush him. Deontay needs to be brought up right. He has potential. 26 KOs in the same number of outings might sound impressive, but it means Wilder hasn't fought tough opposition. It also means he hasn't learned what it's like to truly fight.
                  Just saying compared to the latest list of challengers ie. Wach, Charr, Mormeck, really how far is Wilder off.

But of course if would be best to hold off and wait till Wilder has some key victories and is more properly developed.

Comment

Call of the Wilder

Comment

why is he only 220lb? yet 6'7"and looks like he's on juice?

Does he have some brittle bone disease or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X