Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khabib vs Guzman Quit Job [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea whether Guzman really did quit or not (although he was taking a beating and after the knockdown right before Guzman fell again and the fight was stopped...Khabib was going for the kill in an all out fury) but what I do know is the way this fight was called, from the referee, to the judge who scored for Guzman.....to the ****ing people running the ring entrance music who mixed up and played Khabib's entrance music instead of the Russian national anthem - is a disgrace.

Comment

Yes I agree with the two above posts. The entire event was coordinated very poorly.

Comment

Damn, this guy straight up quit after the other dude smelled blood and went after him. He only quit because he saw his opponent going for the knockout after the "injury." This is sad, Arce did the same thing against the Puerto Rican Rojas.

Comment

Got to give Khabib props. The cards were obviously stacked against him but he kept fighting and got a good win to add to his resume.

He should close the Guzman chapter of his career and pursue bigger opportunities. Or make Guzman travel to Russia if he wants a rematch.

I was considering going to see this event live but after seeing the horrible refereeing, the judging and Guzman faking a slip every time he got knocked down, I'm glad I didn't spend money on that crap.

Comment

what a clown

Comment

been watching Guzman for years, he looked like **** in this fight

but credit to Khabib, he was Relentless and I thought had a good strategy for Guzman's Style

Comment

thank you for sharing.........

Comment

True, it should have been ruled a TKO.

Comment

the ruling was he injured his leg from an accidental foul, from the first trip push or whatever. the ref asked guzman if he can continue he said yes the fight went on then guzman went down again and that's when it was stopped as he couldn't continue, thus why it why it went to the cards.

now you can debate if the ref should have called the first trip an accidental foul or not but that's another topic.

Comment

Guzman looked like he didn't want no more, props to Khabib; I expected much more from Guzman!

Comment

Working...
                      X