Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone who comes in this thread WILL BE PERMA BANNED!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Hello there fine chap Hi-Dro, We find your spelling great im a fan. i love the Queens .i like boys.

I like young lads, please let me suck you.
    thats gay medved......

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
      thats gay medved......
      true dat

true dat

haterz gon hate *****

what can u do up in hurrrr?

hurrr medved

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
        true dat

true dat

haterz gon hate *****

what can u do up in hurrrr?

hurrr medved
        Hello there Hi-Dro, I reckon that you have observed and recognized my original writing in this Internet Forums Thread but If I can be frank, It's very surprising you haven't decided to write a rebuttal to my original questions about the concerns of you disgracing the mum's English that she worked so hard to establish.

I earn for the time when a man was wildly charming as a wit and as a poet, the fine capacities of the golden age where one fell swoop of a lavender scented fountain pen could create and entice a new generation of Scientists and free thinkers.

By butchering and slaughtering the fine English language you are depriving yourself of the opportunity to truly find new peaks of yourself and your imagination.

So if I may ask you again Mr. Hi-Dro, please stop desecrating on the Mums English before I write a letter which will not be as kind and pleasant as this one, may god bless you.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          Hello there sexy Hi-Dro, I reckon that you have observed and recognized my **** writing in this Internet Forums Thread but If I can be a wank, It's very surprising you haven't decided to write a rebuttal to my original questions about the concerns of you disgracing my mummys English that she worked so hard to establish.

I earn for the time when a big strong man that is charming as a wit and as a dog, the fine capacities of the golden age where one fell swoop of a lavender scented fountain pen could create and entice a new generation of ****s like me.

just by your posts im am having strong dreams about you

So if I may ask you again Mr. Hi-Dro, please stop riding on my Mums a$$ before I write a letter which will not be as kind and pleasant as this one, may god bless you.
          medved stop your sounding like a ****
          Last edited by sugersean15; 09-23-2011, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
            medved stop your sounding like a ****
            Wait till he starts asking serious questions about your penis...

Its happened before.

Comment

i know the guys a freak he refers to a women he has never met as mommy

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                You cant ban another SF fan! We need to stick together!
                aight koo you exempt.......

Comment

Working...
                X