Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If Mayweather Beats Ortiz, Pacquiao is Waiting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roach, Arum and Manni think about Floyd 24/7/365.

So do Manni's midget fanbois.

Comment

Again with the lies, never have they agreed to everything. You agreed to full testing with a 7 day cutoff. Michael Koncz already exposed that. Now what future negotiations hold between the two is a different story. We'll see if they finally agree during real negotiations to Full testing with no cutoff dates. I actually do think if they do sit down again for real talks they will finally agree this time around.
      Last edited by DE100; 07-04-2011, 04:38 PM.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS, hot off the presses. Team Mayweather issues official response:

Is This For Real? Contracts Ready?

Comment

Pacquiao is waiting? Oh yeah, I forgot. He's waiting for the ass whooping of a life time that he's gonna get from Marquez come November 12th.

Comment

So Pacquiao has agreed to OST no cut off dates?

Perfect, there should be no problem making this fight in 2012.

Comment

Why is Team Pacquiao even putting conditions to when the testing should take place.??Only a coward puts his conditions when to take a drug test, Only a fool would argue and defend somebody that doesn't want to take a drug test which seems even more shady the guy is on something. I don't care what anybody says how good manny is or whatever , Not taking a test just seems shady enough when you have all these tatoos and contradictions excuses .Why and how is he even getting pampered and putting conditions when to take a drug test, Reminds me of those Moms with the spoiled kids that get everything and demand everything their way , Arum plays the Media And Roach keeps bull****ting us. Just to see what degree Boxing is Corruption and Mafia

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                Pacquiao is waiting? Oh yeah, I forgot. He's waiting for the ass whooping of a life time that he's gonna get from Marquez come November 12th.
                LOL you know that's not gonna happen bro.

Comment

no test, no fight, says floydie. no prob, floyd.

stay being a chicken all your life.

Comment

It's about time for the **** Gayweather to take the Pacquiao test.

Comment

How is he a Chicken exactly when the other guy is willing to take the test as well? Boy Pacfans dont make any sense and im not a Mayweather fan but Pacquiao is a coward

Comment

Working...
                      X