Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead Zombie Apocolypse TV Show !!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead Zombie Apocolypse TV Show !!!!!!!!

How the fuk have i not heard about this **** until now!? I love all things Zombie Apocolypse related and only came across this TV show this weekend.

I'v watched the first episode which was awesome and about to watch episode 2. It's got Frank Darabond attached to it (Green Mile, Shawshank Redemption) and if episode 1 was an indication it looks like it's going to be epic. They're only through 3 episodes and they have a contract for a second season already.

I'm in love with this show. Surley i'm not the only one watching this.....Boxxyscene should be filled with Walking Dead fans.

ive been tuning in every week

this weeks episode was kind of weak just because they were trying to build characters

which theres nothing wrong with that

but i want more killing and zombie ass kicking

Comment

I'll try and catch it every chance I get, it's a solid show.. Zombies are the ****.

Comment

Yup I've been hyped for this show since two months ago!

And it sure delivered.

Next weeks episode should be good.

PS. The sex scene in the beginning was kinda hot...

:wank:

(MILFS FTW!)

Comment

Originally posted by SF Giants!!! View Post
          Yup I've been hyped for this show since two months ago!

And it sure delivered.

Next weeks episode should be good.

PS. The sex scene in the beginning was kinda hot...

:wank:

(MILFS FTW!)
          I agree gave me woody.

I caught 2 episodes last night, they were entertaining.
          I would have blasted both of the brothers right off the bat. Who agrees?

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
            I agree gave me woody.

I caught 2 episodes last night, they were entertaining.
            I would have blasted both of the brothers right off the bat. Who agrees?
            Yeah man.

they're gonna be a cancer to the group.

Mark my words.

Comment

THIRD EPISODE SPOILER AT THE BOTTOM OF POST

excellent series..AMC is really turning it up with these great shows like mad men and the walking dead. i remember when i was in high school all they showed were old ass westerns lol.

anyway, i'm hooked. the pilot was amazing (possibly the best pilot of ANY new show in the last year or two) and very well done. the second episode was pretty good despite the fact i thought the acting kinda got a bit bleh with all the new characters that were introduced; sorry but asian kid is a bit corny, and the red neck vs thug black dude confrontation was way too cliche. the third episode, however, got things rolling again with the character chemistry.

****SPOILERS****

WHY DIDN'T THAT IDIOT JUST SAW OFF THE HANDCUFFS INSTEAD OF TAKING OFF HIS WHOLE DAMN HAND

Comment

Originally posted by Mistadobalina View Post

excellent series..AMC is really turning it up with these great shows like mad men and the walking dead. i remember when i was in high school all they showed were old ass westerns lol.

anyway, i'm hooked. the pilot was amazing (possibly the best pilot of ANY new show in the last year or two) and very well done. the second episode was pretty good despite the fact i thought the acting kinda got a bit bleh with all the new characters that were introduced; sorry but asian kid is a bit corny, and the red neck vs thug black dude confrontation was way too cliche. the third episode, however, got things rolling again with the character chemistry.

****SPOILERS****

WHY DIDN'T THAT IDIOT JUST SAW OFF THE HANDCUFFS INSTEAD OF TAKING OFF HIS WHOLE DAMN HAND

Comment

Didn't know about that show, downloaded the first 3 episodes, going to start watching it tommorow.

I love zombies so much i dream about zombies on a regular basis, and it's not even like those dreams are nightmares, i just dream that i'm walking around with friends shooting zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                    Didn't know about that show, downloaded the first 3 episodes, going to start watching it tommorow.

I love zombies so much i dream about zombies on a regular basis, and it's not even like those dreams are nightmares, i just dream that i'm walking around with friends shooting zombies.
                    lmfao

Zombie Boxxy is the only thing that does it for me.

Originally posted by Mistadobalina View Post

****SPOILERS****

SPOILERS

Probably wouldn't have cut through it, either way just suspend your critical analysis, this way think of the possibilities :

awesome

Main guys wife is a worthless gutter slut. Even though she thought he was dead it had only been like 3 weeks and she's already banging his "best friend". She redeemed herself slightly after telling the guy off for having lied about her husband being dead and tellling him to stay away from her kid...but she's still worthless.

The beating the "best friend" gave to the wife beater redneck by the lake was thoroughly entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                    X