Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOLY SH-T! The Philippine commentator team for Mayweather-Mosley will feature Pac!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    I don't believe that. Pacman is scared of both of these men. I doubt that he will even watch this fight
    hahah just reminding you some facts... floyd called on PAC on national TV!! Pac Agreed.. then then.. then. BAM OST!!! hahahha now whos scared of who??? GTFOH!!

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
      I've always thought that floyd and pac have already agreed to fight each other a long time ago and these drug testing shenanigans were just to amplify the role of villain and hero between them.

If this news is true I fully expect either Pacquiao to jump in the ring and interrupt floyd's interview like shane did or for floyd to lean over the ropes and point directly at Pacquiao during the postfight interview and talk **** about how scared pac is of him.

And of course they'll nearly have a brawl and have to be separated. Clip will play on sportscenter a million times that night and millions of non-boxing fans will be caught hook, line, and sinker into this fight.
      ha i so hope either of those happans that would be epic. and good theory, because that wouldnt supprise me because there is too much money involved. and both promoters know how to promote the biggest fight of the decade.

Comment

i fight for the money... - floyd mayweather

huh? cmon if you fight for the money why the stupid OST when PAC agreed to fight yah *****..

Comment

Isnt this dude supposed to be running for office? Yet he still has time to do this?

Comment

I think Pac is gonna do a run in like in the WWE!

Roach will firstly run down and climb on the side of the ring to distract the referee, then Pac will jump in with a chair and hit mayweather on the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
              I think Pac is gonna do a run in like in the WWE!

Roach will firstly run down and climb on the side of the ring to distract the referee, then Pac will jump in with a chair and hit mayweather on the head.
              is that hatton after he fought pac in ur avi.. damn.. and *****s is saying he is scared of floyd.. damn man damn... did floyd did that to hatton?????

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
                hahah just reminding you some facts... floyd called on PAC on national TV!! Pac Agreed.. then then.. then. BAM OST!!! hahahha now whos scared of who??? GTFOH!!
                You left out a few things that Manny tried to throw in to detour Floyd (glove size,ring size,the largest penalty in the history of the sport,etc).Floyd agreed nonetheless,and when Manny was met with one request,he up and bailed,cried to his lawyers,and immediately took a fight with "the man,who lost to the man,who in turn,lost to the man"......interesting that you think Floyd is ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                  You left out a few things that Manny tried to throw in to detour Floyd (glove size,ring size,the largest penalty in the history of the sport,etc).Floyd agreed nonetheless,and when Manny was met with one request,he up and bailed,cried to his lawyers,and immediately took a fight with "the man,who lost to the man,who in turn,lost to the man"......interesting that you think Floyd is ducking.
                  i thought floyd said easy fight easy money.. what the heck is the point asking for OST??? he didnt asked this bullshiet on JMM but did he said same thing on JMM that easy fight easy money shiet? nah fact is he said JMM beat PAC twice so if JMM is too good and he beat him PAC would be REALLY EASY FIGHT FOR HIM.. so why the FACK would he ask for the stupid test in the first place?

Comment

HOLY SH-T! The Philippine commentator team for Mayweather-Mosley will feature Pac! R

Originally posted by carts View Post
                    is that hatton after he fought pac in ur avi.. damn.. and *****s is saying he is scared of floyd.. damn man damn... did floyd did that to hatton?????

Believe it or not but that photo was taken after the Juan Lazcano fight

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                      Believe it or not but that photo was taken after the Juan Lazcano fight
                      hahhaa aw sorry thats why i asked yah..

Comment

Working...
                      X