No announcement yet.

Eminem Vs Big L

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    This is just old dudes trying yo hold on to dhort straws of the memories.
    Thing is I'm an old cat myself. Well. I'm getting there. I grew up on KGR, Rakim, PE, Sir Mix A Lot(posse's on Broadway) Geto Boys, D.I.T.C, Tribe, Spice 1 etc etc so I was around during that time span.

Hell Canibus could spit with the best if them but couldn't make an album to garner a bigger crowd, cause for the most part they were weed plates. Big L, at least has 1 quality album but he still ain't seeing Em

Comment

i gotta go to the bank but when i get there we're continuing this.

stupid whores.

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
        Big L for me, Em’s contents is usually horrible and I don’t know what people are talking about all of Eminem’s albums have been inconsistent, people like to hate on rappers like Jay but eminem has not made an album as good as reasonable doubt, blueprint or even american gangster.

Eminem is greater though due to longevity, and album sales.
        I know everyone has their own opinion and all, but that's just silly.

Comment

big L vs f#cking eminem is a question you have to ask?

i question a lot of you, ma boogies. eminem over big L? really?

big f#cking L
          let em have it, L.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            If Em wasn't a white boy either...
            He'd be Canibus...

Comment

Originally posted by Knicksman20 View Post
              He'd be Canibus...
              Naw, for real though - he gets a lot of attention because he's a white boy in a predominantly black environment. Just like The Beatles who re-packaged black American music and sold it back to America.

No doubt he's a very talented artist but he has a special 'aura' about him because society gave it him.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                Damn Uncle Tom.

L > Em

Has any rapper fallen off harder than BDK?[
                Doesn't sound like Kane had fallen off here. I'll take his verse over L's on this track.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                  Doesn't sound like Kane had fallen off here. I'll take his verse over L's on this track.

Seriously?!

Comment

A comparison between the two would be different as the times were different in a completely different way.

The rap game hasn't and didn't really change in the same from from big ls peak to Ems. Lyrically the game stayed the same.

There's no base in my voice either. You're just venting at the frustration of some replies. Fix up, Timmeh.

I shall no longer speak on this matter.
                    wow...what??? it changed tremendously!
                    This is just old dudes trying yo hold on to dhort straws of the memories.
                    i just turned 25..........

Comment

It comes down to a matter of taste and opinion but I wouldn't be surprised if eminem loses votes for being white in a black sector of the industry.
                      em is one of the few rappers who has gotten as much respect as any (black) rapper in his time...especially since he trumped every rapper under the aftermath banner including x and dre himself

this is a well known fact and there's even footage of him sitting them down like they couldn't hold their own jockstraps

em himself has admitted himself artists like ras kass put him to shame lyrically and that it has motivated him to keep stepping his game up

Comment

Working...
                      X