Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMFAO @ James Kirkland and his Fans...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope pretty happy and it seems funny Kirkland fans seem very hush.... what's there excuse for this fight? anne wolf was there..

Comment

Originally posted by Hector Moreno View Post
      I'm Happy that his dumb ass hype train has ended and i can always watch him get KTFO
      "Hype train got ended" Yet, Kirkland got the win? Lol. He dropped Molina, had him hurt and if the fight wouldn't of been stopped on a DQ, Kirkland was en route to a stoppage, Molina was exhausted and hurt.

If there was a more competent ref in there like Bayless the holding would NOT of been allowed from THE GATE and Kirkland would of got the KO win early on. You could just tell, 'cause every time the fight was legally fought, and in the center of the ring, Kirkland was effectively pressuring landing on Molina, then Molina would instantly grab and hold Kirkland's arms by his side.

Like I said, I understand clinching to break a fighters rhythm, but then jump out of the clinch, that's fine. But Molina was simply holding and doing absolutely ZERO. Schorle was so incompetent, and Molina showed the most pathetic performance from a Pro fighter I've ever seen, and I used to root for and liked Molina. So disappointed in what was supposed to be a possible cracker of a fight. I'm more pissed about that then anything. You guys are a bunch of jokes, seriously. Haven't got a clue about the art of boxing, nothing but a bunch of drama filled, bandwagon jumping ignorant fools. That IS ALL. Good bye.

Comment

Boxing fans are ridiculous. A guy has a bad outing, where I only saw him win 1-2 rounds at the most, and now he's a bum, and his win over Angulo was overrated, get the f**k outta here. Most boxing fans need to learn to be consistent and objective.

Molina was clearly winning, should have been at least warned for some of the most excessive holding in recent memory. He would basically hold Kirklands right arm and push him back to the ropes, let go and hit him, and than hold again. He was very effective throughout the fight doing that, no doubt and he was winning.

Kirkland had a f**ked up plan going in. He didn't let his hands go enough aside from rounds 4, 5, and 10, at all. When Molina would try his holding strategy, he should have just done what he did in the 10th. Push that mother f**ker off of you and let your hands go. When he actually did that, he had Molina in major trouble. I hope they rematch in June or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
          "Hype train got ended" Yet, Kirkland got the win? Lol. He dropped Molina, had him hurt and if the fight wouldn't of been stopped on a DQ, Kirkland was en route to a stoppage, Molina was exhausted and hurt.

If there was a more competent ref in there like Bayless the holding would NOT of been allowed from THE GATE and Kirkland would of got the KO win early on. You could just tell, 'cause every time the fight was legally fought, and in the center of the ring, Kirkland was effectively pressuring landing on Molina, then Molina would instantly grab and hold Kirkland's arms by his side.

Like I said, I understand clinching to break a fighters rhythm, but then jump out of the clinch, that's fine. But Molina was simply holding and doing absolutely ZERO. Schorle was so incompetent, and Molina showed the most pathetic performance from a Pro fighter I've ever seen, and I used to root for and liked Molina. So disappointed in what was supposed to be a possible cracker of a fight. I'm more pissed about that then anything. You guys are a bunch of jokes, seriously. Haven't got a clue about the art of boxing, nothing but a bunch of drama filled, bandwagon jumping ignorant fools. That IS ALL. Good bye.
          basically EVERYTHING you said is ******ed ''james the ex con i get beat up by ishida and molina kirkland'' will get demolished by ANY decent Jr middleweight Lara is waiting to destroy him and i will LMAO just like i did when a bum from Japan did it
          Last edited by Hector Moreno; 03-24-2012, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            .......garbage ass fans no doubt
            Yo WTF I'm a Kirkland fan and thought that stoppage was bullshit. I'm human, I make mistakes, I thought Molina was gonna get his shit knocked out. I admit it.

Comment

how is this bum going to beat Lara,Ishida,Canelo, etc????

he has 1 decent win and that's it HYPE JOB DERAILED
              At least he don't need that weed to feel all powerful huh Diaz?

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post

Comment

Nope pretty happy and it seems funny Kirkland fans seem very hush.... what's there excuse for this fight? anne wolf was there..
                  No excuse, Molina is a good fighter and he was winning. He had a great strategy to hold Kirkland's arm and push him backward to the ropes, let go and hit him, and then hold again. He worked well doing that and using what he does to win the fight.

Kirkland had the wrong plan going in. Aside from rounds 4, 5, and 10, the only rounds he won, he didn't let his hands go enough at all. When Carlos would try that hold your arm-let go-hit you-hold again s**t, he should have just did what he did in the 10th. Push that mother f**ker off of you and let your hands go. He had Molina hurt and in trouble when that happened. He just didn't do it enough. I find it funny that people b*tch and moan about Alexander and Ward holding too much, Molina made them look like they NEVER do it. I am the first guy to say holding is part of the game, but when it's THAT excessive, it's not part of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                    Boxing fans are ridiculous. A guy has a bad outing, where I only saw him win 1-2 rounds at the most, and now he's a bum, and his win over Angulo was overrated, get the f**k outta here. Most boxing fans need to learn to be consistent and objective.

Molina was clearly winning, should have been at least warned for some of the most excessive holding in recent memory. He would basically hold Kirklands right arm and push him back to the ropes, let go and hit him, and than hold again. He was very effective throughout the fight doing that, no doubt and he was winning.

Kirkland had a f**ked up plan going in. He didn't let his hands go enough aside from rounds 4, 5, and 10, at all. When Molina would try his holding strategy, he should have just done what he did in the 10th. Push that mother f**ker off of you and let your hands go. When he actually did that, he had Molina in major trouble. I hope they rematch in June or something.
                    you listen to mac miller.... i will pay no mind to what you say

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      At least he don't need that weed to feel all powerful huh Diaz?
                      Diaz stopped smoking weed 1 week prior to his fight with condit he was NOT high...

and LOL at a margarito fan talking about dirty fighting

Comment

Working...
                      X