Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Nicholas Walters in your top 10 p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is Nicholas Walters in your top 10 p4p?

He has beaten Darchinyna,Donaire,and undefeated Miguel Marriaga. Thoughts?

Not yet, but maybe 1 more top win and he would be in with a good shout. If he beat lets say Gamboa at 130...

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      Not yet, but maybe 1 more top win and he would be in with a good shout. If he beat lets say Gamboa at 130...
      Yeah i got him hovering in the ballpark, but I need to see him in with guys he is'nt massive compared to. If he keeps doing what he has been doing, at 130, I think it will be hard to deny him.

Comment

He's in mine. Annihilated Donaire, far worse than Rigondeaux beat him, destroyed Vic and undefeated Miguel Marriaga.

Comment

Not yet. I was thinking the winner of loma/walters would deserve top 10 recognition. Hopefully, they fight next year.

Comment

Lets remember, Walters was much bigger than Donaire, and we should take that into account

Comment

hes on the doorstep thats for sure, I really like walters and dont think he will take a loss anytime soon so he will break the top 10

Comment

Nope, not even close. Donaire was looking shaky in the Vetjeka fight and never really returned to his prior form after Rigo. Vic was so shot that it was insulting when Donaire had the rematch.

Comment

Nope. While he got the win over Marriaga, he essentially weight cheated to do it. He intentionally didn't make weight so he would have an advantage over the guy that beat him in the am's. Marriaga being undersized, still snapped back Walters head at will and won a lot of rounds. Had Walters actually made weight, some of those shots may have put him on his ass.

Comment

Working...
                  X