Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KazKaz View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuGuByc3N7Y

20 seconds in........

As you can see plenty of room for him to take few steps back. And it is the smart thing to do cos if Roach goes after Ariza who has backed off well I'm sure EVERYONE would agree Ariza is innocent if he uses force to defend himself......... Roach if he went after av re treating Ariza would have only himself to blame...

Ariza didnt back off, he step forwards himself and kicked out to

''create space''

Why not step back? ... to ''create space''

It also shows your not using violence as a first resort....... it should never be, even more so when it comes to self defense.... I have not problem using violence IF it needs to be used and there are NO other options left.........

Self defense if only Self defense if the violence used couldn't have been helped ......

..... ohh and don't give me this ''he has a right stand there etc etc'' ..... you sound like a kid complaining about standing around out the front of a shop..... when told to move on by the law enforcement.
    The law gives Ariza the right defend himself plain and simple.

Can Ariza have left the situation???

Sure he could have but HE DOESNT HAVE TO BASED ON THE LAW.

Again go up to some random stranger with balled up fists and or go up to them in a hostile manner yelling "COME ON! COME ON! COME ONE!" see what happens to you.

You guys acting like Ariza sent Roach to the hospital with broken bones LOL

Thats another huge reason why Ariza will also destroy Roach in a court of law because he didnt go overboard with his self defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnSmithJr View Post
      Yes.

Show up to work on time, and you're less likely to screw up other people's schedules.

The camera crew who were interviewing Garcia, I guarantee you they showed up on time and were most likely scheduled to finish their interview before 11:00 am. But, one team shows up late and it affects every body else.

I get the feeling you are the type who shows up late to work or school or to appointments. If I'm right and you are that late type who has no respect for other people's time and are consistently late, you should look at the Roach/Ariza incident as the kind of consequences that can result whenever you people show up late and screw with everyone else.
      Are you being ignorant on purpose???

Robert Garcia told Freddie Roach that IT WAS ESPN THAT TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED NOT THAT IT WAS HIS TEAM THAT WAS LATE!!!!

ROFL @ Blaming Team Rios, youre unbelievable man

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Stribling View Post
        But unlike the Zimmerman-Martin case, this incident was on video. I honestly think that in a judge's eyes it would be more to do with who struck the first blow thereby escalating the fracas.
        Which is the reason why Roach will get destroyed in court.

The video clearly shows someone who is going toward somebody challenging them in a hostile manner yelling out "COME ON! COME ON! COME ON!".

Ariza has every right to strike him and since he didnt kill nobody or leave anybody in the hospital with broken bones even more so the court will destroy Roach.

Comment

Working...
        X