No announcement yet.

rules reguarding holding?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rules reguarding holding?

so say im reffing the lastest klitchko fight, how many warnings and how many points can i deduct for holding in a round. im sure if povetkin was ahead on points after 30 seconds of each round because of klitchkos holding, the fight would play out more interesting.

I dont know but god damn Wlad is the only guy who can knock you down 4x and still somehow make it an awful fight.

That was ridiculous how much he clinched every time povektin even got alil close. He should have sparked him out but he did what he had too I guess

Comment

He should have been warned as early as the 2nd round and deducted 5+ points.

Warn and punish it early, maybe we see a real fight. It's the same **** everytime Wlad fights.

Comment

Soft warning to both guys in the second round to stop falling into clinches. Hard warning in the third round. By the fifth at the latest I'm ready to take points.

We wouldn't get crap like Wlad-Povetkin or Molina-Smith or Hopkins-Jones 2 if the refs actually did their jobs.

Comment

Can you take 5 + points for the same thing ? Or do you have to DQ after a certain amount ?

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
            Can you take 5 + points for the same thing ? Or do you have to DQ after a certain amount ?
            Think it's 2 or 3 deductions, then a DQ.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              He should have been warned as early as the 2nd round

Warn and punish it early, maybe we see a real fight
              This ^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
                I dont know but god damn Wlad is the only guy who can knock you down 4x and still somehow make it an awful fight.
                I saw one clear KD, one questionable KD, and two push-downs.

And I'm a K fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                  I believe it's entirely a judgement call on the ref's part.

He can keep taking points or warn a fighter about a DQ. If it's something dirty like elbows then a DQ would be likely, but for holding I think points can be taken all night.

Comment

Working...
                  X