Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i want to see floyd's stans have to say about this, they avoid it like the plague

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want to see floyd's stans have to say about this, they avoid it like the plague

guys like DUMMY(prettyboy32) gino ross or w/e his name is, sugarsean etc

aaaaaannd, GO

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post

aaaaaannd, GO
    Nobody trying to defend Floyd? Please, anyone.

Comment

hard to take a video serious when they have stupid carton charters poping up every 20 secs, i sat through what i could.....

what i still dont get is why would Floyd fight Margs when he could make more $ fighting Baldomir and become lineal welter weight champ?

Comment

How is the first video even relevant? Margarito is now an exposed cheater with seven losses. Thats like criticizing somebody for not fighting Luis Resto in 1983! And if Floyd didn't fight Margarito, so what? Look at whats become of Cotto's career since he fought Margs he hasn't been the same fighter since. Come on son you can do better than that.

Comment

instead of margirito floyd went on to fight judah boldiemer and oscar for the biggest ppv and boxing attraction of all time. lol i dont see that as a duck i see that as smart. when floyd left top rank arum of course was trying to push margirito down floyds and anyones throat. hes a ****ing promoter his job is to hype dudes and fights and get them fights and lil sheep like yourself believe everything thats said.

floyd haters will believe everyother hater and rely on word of mouth
          manny haters do the same thing. its no different. a fan of floyd that hates manny
          will believe everything thats said and go on that n vice versa.
          you can go on youtube and find dozens of videos breaking down manny floyd anyone. does it make it true no only those with biased opinions will follow suit and believe everything thats told to them.

and we all know floyd fights for money he admit it plenty of times. is he a cherry picker no. hes just a dude with options and if he fights someone else and not your choice you call him a cherry picker. lol. only a man with no options fights everybody. theres not one top boxer in the history who really cant be called a cherry picker at one point or another because noone fought everybody.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post

aaaaaannd, GO

*****s: those videos are fake! take the test!

Comment

exactly. you have floyd buy himself out of top rank and is going thru court problems with them. goes to sign a fight with judah but judah goes n loses to boldimer. when being interviewd noone said why not margirito they was asking floyd bout boldimer the legit champion but floyd was already secured vs judah. he get offered 8 mil for margirito but arum also had options in floyds next fights. whats funny is arum even said floyd would fought margirito but he didnt because arum couldnt get him 10 mill to fight cotto and 10 for hatton. and arum never wanted floyd to fight oscar. so theres a reason for floyd not fighting and dealing with top rank ever since he left. and anyone who thinks floyd wouldnt have beat margirito easy is delusional fool. all these guys contradict themselves because whats good to say today might be wrong tomm.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
                  instead of margirito floyd went on to fight judah boldiemer and oscar for the biggest ppv and boxing attraction of all time. lol i dont see that as a duck i see that as smart. when floyd left top rank arum of course was trying to push margirito down floyds and anyones throat. hes a ****ing promoter his job is to hype dudes and fights and get them fights and lil sheep like yourself believe everything thats said.

floyd haters will believe everyother hater and rely on word of mouth
                  manny haters do the same thing. its no different. a fan of floyd that hates manny
                  will believe everything thats said and go on that n vice versa.
                  you can go on youtube and find dozens of videos breaking down manny floyd anyone. does it make it true no only those with biased opinions will follow suit and believe everything thats told to them.

and we all know floyd fights for money he admit it plenty of times. is he a cherry picker no. hes just a dude with options and if he fights someone else and not your choice you call him a cherry picker. lol. only a man with no options fights everybody. theres not one top boxer in the history who really cant be called a cherry picker at one point or another because noone fought everybody.
                  So in reality there is not ducking boxing. Because, every duck we can see is a smart move, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    How is the first video even relevant? Margarito is now an exposed cheater with seven losses. Thats like criticizing somebody for not fighting Luis Resto in 1983! And if Floyd didn't fight Margarito, so what? Look at whats become of Cotto's career since he fought Margs he hasn't been the same fighter since. Come on son you can do better than that.
                    It's not really the same thing at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X