No announcement yet.

**The Official: Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **The Official: Friday Night Fights Thread

I know all the PPV and "big" names get love on the forum......but I hardly see anyone talking about the biggest show that still shows us "free" boxing

Where the FNF fans at???

Here is a chance for "real" BOXING fans to talk about the weekly show.....past fights upcoming match ups.....lets see how many true fans of the sport we have............

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
    I know all the PPV and "big" names get love on the forum......but I hardly see anyone talking about the biggest show that still shows us "free" boxing

Where the FNF fans at???

Here is a chance for "real" BOXING fans to talk about the weekly show.....past fights upcoming match ups.....lets see how many true fans of the sport we have............
    fuked up thing about this is if I wouda said ANYTHING about Pac or May you b1tches would jump on this thread like flies on ****........ true story

Friday, April 8th. on ESPN2 and ESPN3 (9 ET): David Lemieux vs. Marco Antonio Rubio, 12 rounds, WBC middleweight title eliminator

Comment

there's already one we chill in by black irish

Comment

There is a thread for Friday night fights it is always popping during FNF even if it is the same people that always post in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          there's already one we chill in by black irish
          well Black Irish it is then..........

Comment

The David Lemieux vs. Marco Antonio might be a great fight. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
              The David Lemieux vs. Marco Antonio might be a great fight. Looking forward to it.
              No doubt....im on it for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
                No doubt....im on it for sure!!
                yea, fnf has been solid this year. just jump on nsb while you're watching. there's a good 15 posters there a lot and more come in and out.

it's a good thread, its got probably 6-7k posts in it

Comment

yea, fnf has been solid this year. just jump on nsb while you're watching. there's a good 15 posters there a lot and more come in and out.

well I don't log on from home (very rarely if ever) but good to know FNF gets love in the forums!

Comment

Yeah it is easily one of the best play by play thread running, and regular FNF viewers who post are very good about bumping it too.

Comment

Working...
                    X